• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

I don't suppose there's any ice lying around is there? NyxDarling NyxDarling I really hope you were exaggerating about that broken rib because that's not going to get fixed anytime soon. Rib injuries are incapacitating. Sera may be a medic but she can't magically heal broken bones.

I don't suppose there's any ice lying around is there? NyxDarling NyxDarling I really hope you were exaggerating about that broken rib because that's not going to get fixed anytime soon. Rib injuries are incapacitating. Sera may be a medic but she can't magically heal broken bones.
Diving into a weird territory a bit, but maybe Kore can plant a seed into his body and grow a sprout that she could manipulate into resetting that rib?

P/s: I don't know medicine.

Diving into a weird territory a bit, but maybe Kore can plant a seed into his body and grow a sprout that she could manipulate into resetting that rib?

P/s: I don't know medicine.

That's gonna hurt like hell. Plus there is no guarentee that the organs would be safe. That seed would pretty much be equavalent to a parasite as well -- where does the nutrients it needs to grow come from?

But still, thats a cool idea haha

That's gonna hurt like hell. Plus there is no guarentee that the organs would be safe. That seed would pretty much be equavalent to a parasite as well -- where does the nutrients it needs to grow come from?

well my step father said in the case of broken ribs, that all they really do is bandage it tight making sure it isn't puncturing anything and it'll hurt like hell but it'll heal on it's own with tight bandages. So we really only need to bandage it well and it should heal on its own

well my step father said in the case of broken ribs, that all they really do is bandage it tight making sure it isn't puncturing anything and it'll hurt like hell but it'll heal on it's own with tight bandages. So we really only need to bandage it well and it should heal on its own
my step father is a paramedic

I guess it will, but maybe it could be a last resort. Also, parasitic plants...... maybe Snow isn't the only one here who could potentially take over the world.

The ultimate soldier... but one without control over his will or body.

Well Jackson already has an innate want to protect snow, so it wouldn't affect his judgement all that much in the first place. The parasites in his left arm would just enhance his body when he gets them and leaves when Kore would will it to. (thats what I think in the first place)

Well Jackson already has an innate want to protect snow, so it wouldn't affect his judgement all that much in the first place. The parasites in his left arm would just enhance his body when he gets them and leaves when Kore would will it to. (thats what I think in the first place)
While that could be true as well, I'd imagine that the only time when either of them is willing to use those powers will be when they become evil, or at least had moved down a darker path.

well... his judgment would be affected some. It wouldn't be just I want to protect Snow it's a more like... I have too... I need too. And Lucca can attest I'm sure how the blood song is... well it's somethin lol. revior revior

But I see what you're saying :)

While that could be true as well, I'd imagine that the only time when either of them is willing to use those powers will be when they become evil, or at least had moved down a darker path.
Yea... my poor little Snowball will only ever be powerful if she is evil

My posty is also ups! ^^ hope ya'll werent expecting sleep for your charries lul

Randomfella Randomfella are you gunna do something with the water? i was thinking about responding to your post too, probably with Ellie

Ive just been away for the weekend. Was going to make an idea of making some cash off of the purified water or something tho maybe, get some payback on the gang in that way

Its not broken, cracked...maybe. exaggeration is my stron suit. all though they are out of place, and his arm is out of its socket and so is his hip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back