• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Guardsman

Guardsman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Gosh, I wish they had a Dark Fantasy option for a tag here, calling my offer Fantasy feels grossly misleading. So, if you came thinking of elves, dwarves, and armored knights I advise you to look elsewhere. If you too want to test what story can be made with a couple of muddied hands and a revolver you might be at the right place.

I am 26, Male, and started roleplaying online around 13.

We'll see if this get's me into some trouble, but I won't bother with typing out my own take on the rules. If you've been around more than a week I'm sure you've read n' seen the standards. Don't write unfairly. Aim to be a decent partner. A warning before ghosting is nice.

An introduction:

Outlaws, Pinkertons, Criminals, and Con-men once had the land to play in before the man-made civilization enjoyed most by the wealthy, the royalty, and those sinking into sweet addictions became established enough to drive out all who didn't play by the rules. During this time, when the men in power thought they knew every secret the lands once kept hidden, something in the darkness crept out. Sisters of the night and vengeful spirits of the damned, the cheated, and the indigenous writhed in the grafted bodies of monstrosities now dwelling in the most inhospitable environments known to the locals and the colonizers. The first to venture into the deep unknown were hardly seen after. After some time those capable enough to make it back would be drenched in blood and mixed guts of local creatures. Their accounts of the experience would let others take a peek at how cursed the ground they walked on had become. Those left among the survivors that chose to return to those forsaken grounds and make it back with the bounty were known as Hell Walkers. Exceptional people forced into situations desperate enough to consider vast wealth at the high risk of a tortured and forgotten death.

Here. In this world of iniquity, we were born.

This is the setting I would like to roleplay in. The roles and dynamics are all up for discussion. We have

Royals

Bounty hunters

Traders

Outlaws

Murderers

And almost any profession you can think up that offers a livable wage. The genre is too grey to offer something as distinct as Hero x Villain, but characters with distinctly different moral compasses are an option. In terms of dynamics, we could lean into things like

action

supernatural

mystery

rival factions/gangs

There is no shortage of conflict in the corrupted lands of the barely-tamed West. This being said I do intend to play with mature themes so be prepared for what may follow.

Last edited:
I wrote that poorly.

Yes, it is ok that you're a minor. So long as you (and I) are following RP Nation's Terms and Rules we can try to make something.
alright, I will PM you. I probably won't be able to get back to you until later today, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back