The Dark Hunters OOC

@HumphryOmega @Beowulf @Supermegabrenda2 @Kiyoko Tomoe

Last time on Dark Hunters, (I always wanted to say that, xD )

After Greed left the hunters, along with Sable, events in the city began to unfold. A Werebeast that's a wolf is cursed with the disease "Hunger". He's been roaming around town eating whatever he can in an attempt to fill the eternal emptiness in his stomach. He's currently in the suburbs trying to eat an older man in front of a young assassin.

In the Docks there's a charismatic young man throwing a party for what appears to be a cult on a Yacht. He let the members of the party witness three hunger beast consume someone who was once his friend and himself. What is the significance of his actions?

Theria kidnapped the goddess Cassiopeia right from under the noses of the Daimon. She brought the goddess to her apartment. Finally she felt she was going to be accepted by her Covenant. However the elation in her heart was short lived when her malice towards the world attracted Rage, which was being worn by a cat, into her home. After a brief struggle for life Theria managed to survive, with various injuries, thanks to the stress of Rage being too much for the cat. Two Warlocks from her covenant came just in time to give her emergency first aid. During that conflict Cassiopeia was able to escape her chains and cage and made her way to the Neutral bar. (What is the name of that place anyways?
@Axel1313)

In an attempt to trap the Demon Raiment one of the Warlock, unknowingly, was equipped with Rage. The users of magic easily tracked down the goddess. Theria and one of the warlocks warped back to their Coven. The Warlock, Daniel, was left to handle the Goddess.

Trapped like a fox, Cassiopeia snapped. Transforming into a ruthless warrior. Unfortunately her killer intent was enough to force Rage into action.

Before Daniel could do any harm to the Goddess the Hunters came up to confront the bars "Guests". Not completely losing himself to the Demon Raiment, Daniel saw it best to make his exit, but he left Cassiopeia with a card to contact him and a curse that can only be released with certain conditions.

Meta Knowledge

That's pretty much it. If you're wondering why Rage isn't acting buckwild in the future it's because he's feeding off of Daniel's Malice, not much of his anger.

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]Oh, and a horse lady siren dude entered the scene.

[/QUOTE]
Horse-Lady-siren-dude xD

Dying xD

He is in a male form xD

Yeah @Astaroth Suzumiya, Death is another option. Well, actually no. The curse can't be broken but she can be released from it. In the two ways mentioned. Cassiopeia could try to be clever and trick him, but I don't think she'd have the courage to do so. She would also have to find a way to get him to her so they can talk. She could also choose to avoid the effects of the curse and never be alone or not sleep.

I wouldn't rush it. The psychological torture would be good for character development.

@Supermegabrenda2: I know. It's just a bit of humor.

Jeda Teq] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL] @Supermegabrenda2 Try not to post too fast. I can see very quickly you guys are about engage in a 1x1 RP situation.
@Axel1313 Do you want to do a time jump to the next night soon? Most of the key Characters/Players are heavy restricted right now.
Okey

@Supermegabrenda2

To answer your question about Rural areas, no.

The story takes place in New Orleans. Most metropolitan areas aren't rural at all. The closest thing to it would be Suburban areas. My research showed me that to go to rural areas you'd have to go to a completely different town in Louisiana.

I highly recommend going to the suburbs. > :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeda Teq] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30543-supermegabrenda2/ said:
@Supermegabrenda2[/URL]
To answer your question about Rural areas, no.

The story takes place in New Orleans. Most metropolitan areas aren't rural at all. The closest thing to it would be Suburban areas. My research showed me that to go to rural areas you'd have to go to a completely different town in Louisiana.

I highly recommend going to the suburbs. > :D
-grumbles- okeey..... Hhahahha. He will live in like, these breaking down barracks xD

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]When did Yer'Sat get in the air? Wasn't that lion just in the bar with everyone else?

[/QUOTE]
When he walked away, he flew out, because yes xD

@Saruwatari Tomohisa You didn't join in late. LoL. You've been here. Anyways not much has happened and if need be I can put Daniel(Rage) in a spot where you can interact with him. Don't worry Rage has a host that's not providing anger so he won't attack you... immediately.

@Astaroth Suzumiya and @Supermegabrenda2 when you speak Out of Character(OoC) in the In Character (IC) thread please use parenthesis. Also refrain from making a post that's only OoC in the IC thread. Axel can do that because he's the Game Master (GM).

@Supermegabrenda2, to help you improve your writing I suggest to stop making comments about your posts in your post.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

Ammax looked up at the girl. He, honestly, felt bad for her.

"Hey, hey... Don't cry..." He said, as he walked up to her and hugged her. Since he was tall, her face was burried under his chest.

(Or on it, i dunno)

He held her head with on hand, and the other was in the middle of her back.

He hugged her tightly, and began humming a bit, trying to calm her.

(He is humming: MGSV Quiet's song.)​
Edit Example:

"Ammax looked up at the girl. He honestly felt bad for her.

Hey, hey," paused for a second as he walked up to her, "Don't cry." He put one hand on her back and the other on her head, burying her face in his chest. His fur soaked up her tears. He held her tightly and hummed Quiet's song from MGSV to comfort and calm her."

You also don't have to return(enter key) every other sentence. makes it look like you're trying to write bad poetry.

Jeda Teq] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11498-saruwatari-tomohisa/ said:
@Saruwatari Tomohisa[/URL] You didn't join in late. LoL. You've been here. Anyways not much has happened and if need be I can put Daniel(Rage) in a spot where you can interact with him. Don't worry Rage has a host that's not providing anger so he won't attack you... immediately.
@Astaroth Suzumiya and @Supermegabrenda2 when you speak Out of Character(OoC) in the In Character (IC) thread please use parenthesis. Also refrain from making a post that's only OoC in the IC thread. Axel can do that because he's the Game Master (GM).

@Supermegabrenda2, to help you improve your writing I suggest to stop making comments about your posts in your post.

Edit Example:

Hey, hey," paused for a second as he walked up to her, "Don't cry." He put one hand on her back and the other on her head, burying her face in his chest. His fur soaked up her tears. He held her tightly and hummed Quiet's song from MGSV to comfort and calm her."

You also don't have to return(enter key) every other sentence. makes it look like you're trying to write bad poetry.
xD bad poetry

Okay, ill stop

Bad poetry xD

Damnit that was the wrong rp. Well seeing as this is the perfect opportunity I am leaving the rp guys sorry peace

Aww, Really? I was counting on Theria's constant attempt to capture Cassiopeia. It was going to be fun.

Jeda Teq] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11498-saruwatari-tomohisa/ said:
@Saruwatari Tomohisa[/URL] You didn't join in late. LoL. You've been here. Anyways not much has happened and if need be I can put Daniel(Rage) in a spot where you can interact with him. Don't worry Rage has a host that's not providing anger so he won't attack you... immediately.

Edit Example:

Ahahahah cool xD

@Supermegabrenda2

Tagging is our way of letting people know a post is related to them or replying to them.

Like Axel told you about fives times to start doing.

Quoting people makes the page and your post looks clutter. There really isn't a reason to quote someone if they're on the same page. Especially if it's a couple posts above yours.

Jeda Teq] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30543-supermegabrenda2/ said:
@Supermegabrenda2[/URL]
Tagging is our way of letting people know a post is related to them or replying to them.

Like Axel told you about fives times to start doing.

Quoting people makes the page and your post looks clutter. There really isn't a reason to quote someone if they're on the same page. Especially if it's a couple posts above yours.
No, I got it now

I was just confused because she marked me with the others from her other char xD

Okay so this has been a long time coming but since I haven't responded for ages - I've gotten far too behind and I haven't been able to make sense of anything going on (even with reading every single post) - so I'm thinking that I'm almost getting to the point where I'll just change my characters into NPC characters and drop out. I've been having personal issues and familial issues lately, as well as trying to pass school (I'm pretty sure that's failing) and I feel like you guys are progressing smoothly without me disrupting that and then disappearing. I'll keep checking up on the rp every once in a while to see how my precious OC's are doing as I'm very attached to Chaylie and Titus (if you use them as NPC's/add-ons...). But I definitely won't be able to contribute like I hoped to anymore.

I think I'm more upset at this than you guys are, but oh well... just a heads up if you guys want to use them as NPC's just remember their locations aha. Chaylie has snuck off out of the bar for the day and now that it's time skipped to night she'll be on her way to meet you hunters at the bar. Titus is currently planning a horrific revenge for Draven and I believe he's still in the room where Cassiopea was taken with Cassius and Draven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back