The Dark Hunters OOC

@kyaleesaurus, I'll pray for you so that everything gets smooth out in your life.

I tried not to post too fast. Also you are needed, The Daimon's haven't really been able to progress without you. I'm just setting things up for my arcs with my characters.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Axel1313 @Beowulf @Comet @HumphryOmega @Kiyoko Tomoe @kyaleesaurus @Supermegabrenda2

I have a lot of things going on in this RP. So, I'll get to the bare bones of things to help mitigate confusion and press on the story.

-There are more than one Hunger in the city. I've just been using one as an NPC. So as the hunters go searching for Greeds stomach they're likely to run into a couple. One might give them a clue.

-Rage is doing his things behind the shadows. Being powered by malice his actions won't be so...explosive. However if he'll be a lot tougher than his first two encounters.

-Cassiopeia is trapped in Rage's Domain outside the mortal and spiritual plan. Yo'Sat won't be able to find her by scent. She's essentially been spirited away. He shouldn't even know to suspect Rage as the culprit.

...with Kyalee being out of the mix the Daimon's haven't been able to progress to well. We need more of those characters....

With that said, LET THE SEARCH FOR GLUTTONY BEGIN!!!

The time for that has passed. He could have pushed Cassi out of the way and took her place, but that wouldn't change much.

Now in order to get there he'd have to be consumed by Rage. Mind, body, and soul. He'd then would have to die.

If you read the noteworthy notes you'd that the only person in this RP who can survive in Rage's Domain is Cassiopeia in her default form. Ammax already showed he has no problem killing those he feels deserve it.

At the moment Rage already has a host and is also being worn by Alpha. It has no reason to get a new host until one is dead or forcibly removed.

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]The time for that has passed. He could have pushed Cassi out of the way and took her place, but that wouldn't change much.
Now in order to get there he'd have to be consumed by Rage. Mind, body, and soul. He'd then would have to die.

If you read the noteworthy notes you'd that the only person in this RP who can survive in Rage's Domain is Cassiopeia in her default form. Ammax already showed he has no problem killing those he feels deserve it.

At the moment Rage already has a host and is also being worn by Alpha. It has no reason to get a new host until one is dead or forcibly removed.

[/QUOTE]
Ok!

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]The time for that has passed. He could have pushed Cassi out of the way and took her place, but that wouldn't change much.

[/QUOTE]
so that means Cassiopeia will be stuck there in her immortal life? or she is allowed to get out of there when she granted to?

ARHG! I am so sorry!! I got no notifications for this at all!! I was wondering why there was not response in the rp from you yet @kyaleesaurus

Really hope things start going smoother for you. It is sad to see you may have to go but you are always welcome back if you ever feel like you can and want to rejoin once more if you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just make it a new rule to get Axel's attention in the main rp if she doesn't respond at all to the OOC. lol

Nah. It's just been a hectic week and I didn't want to jump to conclusions and go too wild with a post.

We waiting on others to post first?

I'll find something to do with Cassius. @kyaleesaurus . that's definitely where we need you at the moment too! And maybe with the hunters. Their in some tight situations now.

Users who are viewing this thread