The Dark Hunters OOC

Jeda Teq] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL]: Did you not see the tab in my previous post where Sable interacted with Cassiopea?
oh i dint ill read it out then sorry i dint receive any post

Saruwatari Tomohisa]You saw my message right? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22655-jeda-teq/ said:
@Jeda Teq[/URL] just to make sure :)
Yes, I saw it. I read every post in the IC thread. I already had my reply written twenty minutes ago.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]oh i dint ill read it out then sorry i dint receive any post

[/QUOTE]
It's cool. Just edit your previous entry if you wish to.

Just so you guys know, I don't post super fast on purpose. I like to give others a chance to interact and change the situation.

For example, If @Astaroth Suzumiya had waited for someone else who is in the bar to reply they could have gotten on Sable for her actions or recognize Casiopea as a goddess and offer her some kind of assistance before she ran away. Now she's out in the sun to fend for herself. Unless she happens to bump into the child assassin, or will her legs carry her all the way to the suburbs where one of the wild hunger beast is looking for sustenance.

Nope she found her way into the arms of then coven again but I will wait for maybe someone to respond. That was my plan I will give it tomorrow then I will reply with taking her. And no lol your mine uless someone can stop me xD

Yes probably. And I think it is safe to say that the witches no some things about rage seeing as they have been around for a very very long time. But I will go with it witches are ignorant think they do everything right. But I would also think Daniel is a sensible man and know what was happening mention something about the sucide pill in his mouth on your next post :P the coven witches are not allowed to be caught lol. @Jeda Teq

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]Nope she found her way into the arms of then coven again but I will wait for maybe someone to respond. That was my plan I will give it tomorrow then I will reply with taking her. And no lol your mine uless someone can stop me xD

[/QUOTE]
lol xD dang it

[QUOTE="Jeda Teq]Cassiopea should have stayed in the bar.

[/QUOTE]
sorry cassiopea got hurt she was weak and sensitive thats why ill wait from some reply to respond

oh, by kiss you meant kill. Well the warlock who isn't wearing Rage right now used teleportation to get him and Theria out of there. So it's just the one in the area, and you attacked Rage.With a most malicious assault. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to unleash Rage once again as a humanoid. Like he was meant to be.

Man, for a piece of Cloth Rage get's around pretty well. LoL, and the Hunters just can't get a break.

@HumphryOmega Now would be an awesome time to express the awesome might of Alpha x Rage.

@kyaleesaurus If you're still interested, this is a perfect time to get back in the action if you can.

@Axel1313 I feel like i'm flooding the thread. x.x

@Beowulf Sable is acting as Connor's squire so he can have her obtain ammo and load his weapons. She fades through space so she'll serve as an excellent asset as a supporting character.

Jeda Teq] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30543-supermegabrenda2/ said:
@Supermegabrenda2[/URL]: Rage is outside the bar following Cassiopeia into it. So their at the door pretty much.
Aaah. SO lets make it he opened the door, and he is jst standing in the middle. :D

Saruwatari Tomohisa]Yes probably. And I think it is safe to say that the witches no some things about rage seeing as they have been around for a very very long time. But I will go with it witches are ignorant think they do everything right. But I would also think Daniel is a sensible man and know what was happening mention something about the sucide pill in his mouth on your next post :P the coven witches are not allowed to be caught lol. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22655-jeda-teq/ said:
@Jeda Teq[/URL]
I mean to address this earlier. It is safe to say that they do know of Rage and what he does. Rather it be word of mouth or someones written word from he spoken rumors. In fact unless someone has encountered Rage before they wouldn't even know that it was a piece of cloth.

Noone knows exactly how Rage works. They just know the effect it causes. If someone put Rage on by accident they wouldn't know it. They just become more irritable and subtle thoughts come to their mind until they actually start thinking those things themselves. The purpose of Rages influence aura is to make people feel a certain way to mold them into something vicious. Each person who wears Rage will fight and act just a little bit different.

Jeda Teq]I'm so confused with your post [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL]
lets just say cassiopea was trying to ignor her curst from the warlock and go to range were she thank him from saving her and the world from destruction....

Did thag help?

Greed comes asking the hunters to find his stomach. That's about all I know because it involved me. That's just how I do it. But that isn't to useful considering some other shiz is going down. I think @Jeda Teq will know a lot since he dabbles in everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back