The Dark Hunters OOC

Not at all! Can totally work with that. lol. You may have to look up a couple of characters but that's about it, I suggest Stryker and Acheron just for the sake of how importance later on. I'm going to be real loose and relaxed with this rp though. Hence the reason it's not in Fandom.

Hm, perhaps I shall make a katagarian crow with mimicry. Don't worry, he can't bodily transform into something other then between his two forms. However, voices and mannerisms are easy enough to do.

That could be interesting. Don't forget there are two types of were creatures in this world too. Arcadians and Katagarians. The difference is Arcadians are humans with animal hearts and the Katagarians are animals with human hearts.

In short Arcadians: humans with animal forms. Katagarians: Animals with a human form.

Ok, so I apparently can't copy paste the original cs. Expect a condensed version of him then.

Just to be absolutely clear here. A katagari is an animal, that can transform into a human. So, it has all the instincts of an animal and some brains of a human, because playing an animal wouldn't be that fun, and that's it? Do they have human or animal parents, that's what I'm trying to say.

Beowulf said:
Just to be absolutely clear here. A katagari is an animal, that can transform into a human. So, it has all the instincts of an animal and some brains of a human, because playing an animal wouldn't be that fun, and that's it? Do they have human or animal parents, that's what I'm trying to say.
Okay, now it gets a bit complicated. lol.

Yes, Katagarian is an animal that can transform into a human. They do have all the instincts of an animal and the brains of a human.

Their parents however...if I remember correctly. The more pure blooded ones would have animal parents, but it is possible for one to have one human parent.

Hey, the coding is different between the site he's from and this one. Don't ask what site I got him from, I'd be violating rules. And I'm not done with him. The backstory I don't want to touch, so let's say it's possible that a place like that existed and so on and so forth. I still have to add powers, however.

Yep! But you should be fine, I've made it more based off of them and using them as a guide so the story can be left open and flexible.

Ugh. Sounded so cool, and then I read about it being a book DX

Is there anything special I need to know if I'm going to join? Is it fandom members exclusive?

ShadowSnowStorm said:
Ugh. Sounded so cool, and then I read about it being a book DX
Is there anything special I need to know if I'm going to join? Is it fandom members exclusive?
Nope, not at all. That's why I put it in fantasy. Knowing the basics of the types of creatures is all really and most of that is explained in overview I believe.

Other than that it's more based off of the books and inspired by them so the story is more open to others and malleable.

Users who are viewing this thread