The Dark City | Chatter

I was imagining robes being sliced or torn in a variety of fashions. Perhaps rubbed so hard against the grey buildings or black roads they absorb those colors. Or perhaps they react upon different types of blood (A,B,O) or being put to heat.

BUT FINE, NO FASHION IN DARK CITY SO SAYS THE MAGI.

This place sucks.

Ah, that makes sense. Such a shame, I was imagining an insane person painting their robes with blood to be 'pretty'.

Funny worldbuilding blurb:

Some of the more artsy inhabitants of the city get the Gold King to make them paint and chalk and the like and then they use that to color the Green King's floating buildings.  They're the only things in the city that don't regularly reset.  So long as he keeps the buildings aloft with his power they'll stay decorated.

There we go! First post up. Lemme know if anyone wants to interact/collaborate or something like that. ^^

Unfortunately, I'm busy almost dying. But if I survive, I'd love to.

Funny worldbuilding blurb:

Some of the more artsy inhabitants of the city get the Gold King to make them paint and chalk and the like and then they use that to color the Green King's floating buildings.  They're the only things in the city that don't regularly reset.  So long as he keeps the buildings aloft with his power they'll stay decorated.

Oh wow, I'd love to see that. I might try to get my character to the Green Kings area, if she survives.

I was imagining robes being sliced or torn in a variety of fashions. Perhaps rubbed so hard against the grey buildings or black roads they absorb those colors. Or perhaps they react upon different types of blood (A,B,O) or being put to heat.

BUT FINE, NO FASHION IN DARK CITY SO SAYS THE MAGI.

This place sucks.

You know what they say:  A homicide a day keeps the fashion police away.

If anyone really wants to look different they have to redo whatever alterations to their clothes every single time it fixes itself.  It's understandable how almost no one would bother after a while.

My character is... well I guess he isn't technically busy at the moment, but we already have something planned for my part so.

What now? Shall we wait for Jack in the Box to enter the scene or post that thing?

It seems a lot of people are online at the moment if Magi wants to Titanpad out a scene while everyone's here.

Hm, yeah, it'll be interesting to see whether they'll be modern, medieval or fantasy type names.

They're probably just going to be a word that someone else though fit the person.  The creativity of the word really depends on how smart of a person through up the name.

I already told cokemonster the Orange King's name, so I guess I'll just share that with the class.  The Orange King's name is Con, which is a shortened version of the word conqueror or conquest depending on which he feel like when asked.  Every name is basically just a word itself or a part of a word.  There's another character whose name is just Q, the word Questioning shortened down many times over.

They're probably just going to be a word that someone else though fit the person.  The creativity of the word really depends on how smart of a person through up the name.

I already told cokemonster the Orange King's name, so I guess I'll just share that with the class.  The Orange King's name is Con, which is a shortened version of the word conqueror or conquest depending on which he feel like when asked.  Every name is basically just a word itself or a part of a word.  There's another character whose name is just Q, the word Questioning shortened down many times over.

Oh, that's actually really cool. Reminds me of when people would join groups of scavengers and they weren't allowed to use their real names, so the others gave them nicknames (in quite a lot of books I've read).

Ooooo....I'm gonna have to put some thought into this....

(Comes back from "Office") *Shivers* I saw things happening in that office...  Horrible things...

Nah but, I'm unsure if I should hang around when it's not my post being written. I don't really want to be spoiled of things, but I'm also incredibly bored. What do you guys think?

(Comes back from "Office") *Shivers* I saw things happening in that office...  Horrible things...

Nah but, I'm unsure if I should hang around when it's not my post being written. I don't really want to be spoiled of things, but I'm also incredibly bored. What do you guys think?

You can give feed back I suppose. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back