• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The D-Team

crumbelivable

formerly pokemariofan64
On July 1st, 2010, what we hoped would never happened, happened. At the stroke of midnight, the world was ruined forever. All the good music was banned from the radio. Those of the remaining good musicians who survived the first few days were forced to go into hiding. The millennials ruined everything imaginable. And all the movies, video games, tv shows, as well as society in general became objectively worse. Thankfully, from his bunker, the uploaded consciousness of John Lennon had hatched a plan for this day. When the dark day finally came, he would take aspiring teens from their now miserable lives, bring them to his base and train them for 6 long years into defenders of society as it was. You are one of these teens. And finally, after 6 grueling years of training, you have realized Lennon's dream. You will be the defeners of the true golden age of the world, and you will fight for creativity, freedom and the glorious 90s. Today, you are to be sent on your inaugural mission, with your ultimate goal being to clean up society from the accumulated filth the last 6 years has brought. And you shall be called.... The D-Team!

So basically this RP is intended to be a satire of the internet subculture known as "defening" where basically people go on and on and on about how awful everything today is and how it was all objectively perfect in the 50s/90s/80s/basically anytime more than 2 years ago. The RP structure will consist of Virtual Lennon giving us missions, to take out various defener strawmen, while spouting one liners and hypocritical humor out the wazoo. This is gonna be a very a very comedic, satirical roleplay, so we can basically go crazy with our ideas, as i intend for this RP to turn out like some sort of defener wet dream. Anywho, i'm done explaining, so if you're interested, leave and indication below, and inform me.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back