• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Cyborg's Search

Cybear

Cyborg Ursine
Hi, I'm Cybear and I'm looking for a few (2-3) partners to roleplay with. I'm not new to roleplaying, and have been at it for about a decade now. That being said for the last few years I've been rather off-and-on with roleplaying (mostly due to life circumstances and school), though I'm trying to get back into it. Though even though I'm jumping back into the fray, real life still takes priority, though I'll let any partners know if I'm going to be gone for an extended period of time.

Some tidbits about me:
  • I'm a 21 yr old male, and a psychology major in college.
  • I'm in NST (A hour and a half ahead of EST, three and a half hours behind GST).
  • I'm not a fan of mirror posting. I prefer to keep the roleplay going, rather than focus on needless fluff. (ie. If one of us is setting up a scene it will be much longer than the posts following.)
  • That being said I can write everything from 2000+ words to one-liners, depending on what the roleplay requires, though I usually post around 2-3 paragraphs on average.
  • Romance isn't required, and if it does appear I prefer it to be slow-burn. I do all kinds of pairings (M/F, M/M, F/F), though in general I prefer to play males.
  • While this thread is primarily about fandoms, I do original concepts as well. Just ask.
  • My grammar isn't perfect, but I try to limit needless errors.
  • I only do forum roleplays, but I'm willing to talk OOC in both PMs and Discord.
The following is a list of fandoms I am willing to write in, as well as canons I am willing to play. In all fandoms I am also willing to write OCs. Chances are this list will be frequently updated as I continue to think about fandoms I want to roleplay in, so check back in if you don't see any that you'd roleplay in.

Anime (+Games with Anime Adaptions)
Avatar: the Last Airbender (yes, I'm putting it here)
Canons I'm willing to play:
Zuko, Aang, Toph, Sokka

Corpse Party
Canons I'm willing to play: Yoshiki, Kizami, Seiko, Morishige

Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood/Manga only)
Canons I'm willing to play: Mustang, Greed/Greedling, Ling, Edward, Envy, Lust, Bradley, Scar

Ginga (Nagareboshi Gin/Densetsu Weed)
Canons I'm willing to play: Gin, Riki, John, Akame, Kai Brothers, Kurojaki, Sniper, Gaia, Mukonga, Weed, Jerome, Yukimura

Hakuoki
Canons I'm willing to play: Any of the Shinsengumi, Sakamoto, Iba, the Demons

Naruto
Canons I'm willing to play: Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Neji, Rock Lee, any of the Akatsuki (particularly Obito, Pain, & Sasori)

Noragami
Canons I'm willing to play: Yato, Yukine

Persona
Canons I'm willing to play: Any of the Protagonists, Nanjo, Ekichi, Jun, Akihiko, Shinjiro, Ryoji, Adachi, Kanji, Naoto, Yusuke, Akechi

Pokemon
OCs only

Video Games
Bloodborne
Canons I'm willing to play: (Set during the time of the Old Hunters) Lawrence, Ludwig, Maria, Gehrman

Dragon Age
Canons I'm willing to play: Any of the Protagonists, Zevran, Alistair, Morrigan, Shale, Nathaniel, Anders, Fenris, Isabela, Sebastian, Blackwall, Iron Bull, Cullen, Solas, Cole

The Elder Scrolls
Canons I'm willing to play: Any of the Daedric Princes

Fallout
OCs only

Mass Effect
Canons I'm willing to play: Garrus, Javik, Thane, Saren, Jaal, Reyes

Star Wars (KOTOR)
Canons I'm willing to play: Revan (M or F), HK-47, Malak, the Exile (M or F), Atton

Other
(not sure why it's glitching out)
Harry Potter
Canons I'm willing to play: Any of the Marauders (set in the Marauders era), Tom Riddle (pre-Voldemort)
Star Wars (General/Canon)
Canons I'm willing to play: Obi-Wan, Luke, Anakin/Vader, Han, Kylo Ren, Poe, Finn, General Hux, Thrawn

Star Wars (EU)
Canons I'm willing to play: Mara, Karrde, Kyp, Jacen, Ben

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back