• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Crypt [Fantasy Adventure RP] [CLOSED]

SodaToast

Toastosterone
A group of adventurers find themselves standing before the grand castle of The Capital. Their decision to volunteer their life to this gamble of a chance to rid their world of evil has lead them to this point.

Whether their motives are for the greater good or for personal gain, their paths have now become intertwined. Together, they must brave The (Necromancer’s) Crypt.

The Necromancer has been mankind’s rival in the battle to achieve rule over the lands. The Capital has soldiers of superior skill but, from below, in the murky catacombs of The Crypt, undead beings continue to arise, overpowering the forces of humanity..

After a century of little to no progress towards conquering the evil within The Crypt, The Capital has decided to look towards a different, unexpected solution to combat the beasts.

You are the solution. As a team, you must not only venture where none other have dared, but you must also succeed.

There is a nervous tension in the air, but there is also excitement, curiosity, and, most importantly of all, hope.

Other notes of importance:
The heroes will receive training prior to entering The Crypt, and during this training they will learn valuable skills and will also receive an enchanted weapon of their choice. This weapon will become linked to them and grant them inhuman powers at the expense of their own life force. The consequences must not be taken lightly.

This RP will be set in a medieval setting, and the majority of it will take place either within the Capital, the town nearby, or The Crypt.

This is sort of a spur of the moment idea, so if you notice any inconsistencies or are just completely and utterly confused about what’s going on, speak up. I won’t laugh at you...maybe just a little.

A semi-literate RP. Open to questions, comments, and suggestions!

I'm interested as well! ^-^

Edit:
I forgot to ask, is there a specific character sheet that we have to use or etc.?

Looks interesting. I'd like to join
i'm interested.
Also interested, as long as I can be young (about 17) and short (about 4'5")
I'd be interested if you're cool with a rusty writer.
I'm interested as well! ^-^

Edit:
I forgot to ask, is there a specific character sheet that we have to use or etc.?
I'm also interested in this rp!

Wow. I did not expect this much interest in such a short amount of time. Well, this is motivating. CS and OOC will be up shortly.

BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 Sure thing.

Pirouline Pirouline All good.

Iralisse Iralisse Yeah, I'll start working on one right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back