• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Crew of the Falcon and their Many Misadventures

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Air ships majestically sore through the air, the technology and design of these magnificent vessels having advanced to the point where they are powered by magically imbued crystals that keep these pirouetting giants aloft.

The Falcon is no such creation. It was perhaps one of the first to lift off from its dry dock, and it's age clearly shows. A medium sized vessel powered by a monstrously loud and out dated engine, The Falcon lumbers through the clouds, seemingly just as ready to throw a propeller and sink into the Veil as make it to a safe harbor. So many times has she been refitted, it is hard to tell what is an original part of the ship and what isn't. The Falcon has served as a salvager, cargo hauler, tug vessel, and gun boat if the few scars on her hull are anything to go by. Frankly, if the captain hadn't been so strapped for creds, the Falcon would be serving as buckets for the modern ships. On the bright side, it came the old girl came with a capable, if slightly odd, engineer.
~~~~~~~
Hello and welcome. Full disclosure, I cooked this up on a whim last night and frankly have no clue what I'm doing. But if you want to stumble through making a story with me and the others, you are more than welcomed to express your interest here.

Last edited:
Huzzah! Crewmembers! I shall he posting a character sheet this weekend, begin thinking of what role you like and a back up or two!

Oh, I bid farewell to the port and the land
And I lift away from brave England's white sands
To search for my long ago forgotten friends
To search for the place I hear all pilots end
As the souls of the dead fill the space of my mind
I'll search without sleeping 'til peace I can find
I fear not the weather, I fear nothing i see
I remember the fallen, do they think of me?
When their bones in the clouds forever will be

I'll join if we recycle shanties aha

And with you two I am closing the interest check. As I've said previously, I shall get the Character Sheets up on the weekend, which happens to start tomorrow!

Huzzah! Crewmembers! I shall he posting a character sheet this weekend, begin thinking of what role you like and a back up or two!
K need more info on the setting but gots ideas for:

Ace|Pilot
Botswain| Supplies and Gear
Merc | Heavy artillery and demolitions

Like I gots more ideas but rn these are top 3 until we get a better idea of what ya gots setting and ADVEN-CHAAAAAH!! wise

I'm considering playing the first mate. Essentially he served on a military airship for some time but got disillusioned due to the only way to become an officer being to pay for a commission rather than ot being due to merit

We got magic in this world or are airships like blimps mixed with steam punk?

I may have to Google shadowrun aha If magic is apart of it i was gonna suggest using some plot ideas from a check of mine but if it's based off something I'll hold off on saying stuff for the moment

Last edited:
You know I am even tho this message is real late cause sometimes. I got the attention span of a goldfish XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back