• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Coven (Still Open and Accepting!)

Ok, but for real tho, an angle is this
angle230.gif

and an angel is the winged biblical sort of creature you're referring to. It's sort of a meme when people spell it wrong. firestorm firestorm

Just letting you know XD

Ok I will explain

First
I was thinking he could shift into a wolf and see like a wolf

Also the forms are part of him and rentan kinda like a bond

And I did not know how to rank him
Well okay, he can shift into a wolf, thats fine.
But he should have a consumed/awakened form, that isnt a good thing. Renten (the spirit i assume?) and awakened/consumed forms are not the same thing. Theyre separate. Your guy and his spirit can have a bond, thats fine, but it shouldnt have anything to do with that.

Also as for ranks, he needs one, imo he seems 20-30 rank

Ok, but for real tho, an angle is this
angle230.gif

and an angel is the winged biblical sort of creature you're referring to. It's sort of a meme when people spell it wrong. firestorm firestorm

Just letting you know XD
yeah that would be "Angel"

also if we're being specific about this sort of thing, you really should capitalize your character's name firestorm firestorm and things like his title

Ok I will do that I saw that mistake will do. Also it doesn't have to deal with that

Bois and gals, it is open if you've been accepted and wanna post. I didn't know myself until recently either, just wanna let anyone else know if they didn't already. :O
I am working on a post myself. :)

Bois and gals, it is open if you've been accepted and wanna post. I didn't know myself until recently either, just wanna let anyone else know if they didn't already. :O
I am working on a post myself. :)
YES! The rp is open to be posted in for whoever has been accepted! :D when i "like" your charrie -thats being accepted! ^^
heres the IC just in case :)
The Coven ic

Hmmm interesting but I'm more interested in a villain role so to speak. Is it possible for me or anyone else to create a villain? Not sure what you have in terms of story so far and already made up in your mind. Have a villain concept that can actually work really well with this type of set up and the whole Awaken/ Consumed Witch/sage thing.

If not I'll debate about joining since my real interest is in an evil type of aspect of villainy.

Hmmm interesting but I'm more interested in a villain role so to speak. Is it possible for me or anyone else to create a villain? Not sure what you have in terms of story so far and already made up in your mind. Have a villain concept that can actually work really well with this type of set up and the whole Awaken/ Consumed Witch/sage thing.

If not I'll debate about joining since my real interest is in an evil type of aspect of villainy.
hey archdemon its been awhile! :P

what do you mean villain tho? cuz i have ideas for plot and villains

hey archdemon its been awhile! :P

what do you mean villain tho? cuz i have ideas for plot and villains

Sup.

What I mean is can we make like a bad guy for the heroes to fight, kinda like having an arc there. If not that's completely understandable. I'm like super tired right now so I'm having a hard time explaining stuff. Matter of fact I may still join.

Now that I think about it my villain is kinda more centered around a mainstream story villain that could disrupt your current plots. Gonna maybe change that if you allow me to use them....

Sup.

What I mean is can we make like a bad guy for the heroes to fight, kinda like having an arc there. If not that's completely understandable. I'm like super tired right now so I'm having a hard time explaining stuff. Matter of fact I may still join.

Now that I think about it my villain is kinda more centered around a mainstream story villain that could disrupt your current plots. Gonna maybe change that if you allow me to use them....
i just want to know the sort of villain you want, like basically you tell me your villain character
:P

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb rank 84 would be SUPER SUPER WEAK
like, regular-person weak lol
in fact, rn, the number of witches only reaches 44, so she couldn't even be beyond rank 45 if she were the weakest witch, which she most likely isnt, so yeah you should probably up her rank x)

"Conversion Magic" also doesnt seem to adequately describe what her magic does, its more like "Equalize Magic" or something

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb rank 84 would be SUPER SUPER WEAK
like, regular-person weak lol
in fact, rn, the number of witches only reaches 44, so she couldn't even be beyond rank 45 if she were the weakest witch, which she most likely isnt, so yeah you should probably up her rank x)

"Conversion Magic" also doesnt seem to adequately describe what her magic does, its more like "Equalize Magic" or something
Ah okay, I wasn't sure how many witches there was supposed to be in the coven so I just spitballed a high number :D And for the most part, she is practically regular person weak, other than the fact that she's pretty skilled with a weapon. Anyway, I went ahead and fixed it up =w=

Ah okay, I wasn't sure how many witches there was supposed to be in the coven so I just spitballed a high number :D And for the most part, she is practically regular person weak, other than the fact that she's pretty skilled with a weapon. Anyway, I went ahead and fixed it up =w=
that looks good! :> i shouldve stated the ranks available, thats my mistake

there are currently only 44 witches in the coven so yeah XD kinda impossible to be beyond the weakest by 40 ranks lol. i went into the CS and specified the ranks available now :P

your charrie looks good now tho, yay! :D

tho i must say, "Equalization Magic" in its own right sounds quite strong haha
It's conditionally strong ;p
Like say if there was a strong witch that could smash the earth and send chunks of rocks flying at her, she would be instantly flattened
Or if they used any kind of projectile weapon really

It's conditionally strong ;p
Like say if there was a strong witch that could smash the earth and send chunks of rocks flying at her, she would be instantly flattened
Or if they used any kind of projectile weapon really
i mean yea i getcha :P
your charrie is relatively weak, so that makes her magic weaker, if she was a stronger witch, her magic could probably carry her to higher ranks, so i get it ^^

i mean yea i getcha :P
your charrie is relatively weak, so that makes her magic weaker, if she was a stronger witch, her magic could probably carry her to higher ranks, so i get it ^^
Oh yeah, her power doesn't slow down the opponent either - if they were really fast, it would be very difficult for her to keep up at all/And the aforementioned fact that she would likely die in any encounter with multiple enemies in the cs, therefore the low ranking due to her (mostly) general uselessness out in the field as she sits on the sidelines

However, her awakened form would be extremely dangerous hehehe

Oh yeah, her power doesn't slow down the opponent either - if they were really fast, it would be very difficult for her to keep up at all/And the aforementioned fact that she would likely die in any encounter with multiple enemies in the cs, therefore the low ranking due to her (mostly) general uselessness out in the field as she sits on the sidelines

However, her awakened form would be extremely dangerous hehehe
mhm mhm i see i get it! :) :D cool XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back