• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Covelands: Members needed for survival RP

Meek

Hey guys! I have a new RP out that I've been thinking about doing for a while now. It's basically a survival RP inspired by The Maze Runner. It is not fandom, though. It's a mix between Fantasy and Realistic. Humans, science fiction, futuristic, those sorts of things all together. It's an advanced roleplay just to discourage one liners. You know, those people who reply with 'She looked at him and nodded "Let's go." I find those replies irritating when a lot of effort should be put into a roleplay, the characters, and a scene. So a minimum of one paragraph, five complete sentences, is required for each post. It's supposed to be fun, but when no one knows how to reply, there's not much development.

::Roles::

• Ten characters needed, after we reach ten, the RP will be a closed RP.
  • If or when someone 'dies', is extracted, or doesn't reply anymore, I will recruit more members.
  • I want to keep an even number of boys and girls, so if you see that 5 guys have signed up, why not have a girl character and vice-versa. It's not required you do this, but it helps keep things balanced.

::Plot::

Your characters have to build themselves from nothing, since they have no idea who they are or where they come from. They've been brain washed, literally, and do not remember a thing except how to survive. Your goal as a group is to rebuild in the Cove and figure out why you are there. Everyone will soon learn that they are different than what they thought. Characters will develop powers, super human abilities. Building and surviving isn't as easy as it may seem. The day is good for you, the night? Dangerous to your health. Or life...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do! :P It's up now. Not saying it's perfect quite yet, but it's pretty much there.

Bubble said:
Did someone say Maze Runner?
Yup :P MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES!

Hey so we just need two more people to have a complete RP!

Need just one more person! We're starting so hurry before you have too much to catch up on, people!

We have 10 people, group is closed. There's the rumour of more people joining though when a couple of the first gen survivors die.

Yes, but that wont be for a little while. Or if someone just doesnt play anymore, I'll recruit some more people.

Do let me know if any places open up or if you'd accept an 11th person. I'd very much like to join, haven't been part of a decent rp in awhile.

In the meantime, I'll be keeping up with the rp events.

Wilcox said:
Do let me know if any places open up or if you'd accept an 11th person. I'd very much like to join, haven't been part of a decent rp in awhile.

In the meantime, I'll be keeping up with the rp events.
You'll be the first to know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back