• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Counseling Group (Interest Check)

Keira Winston

Golden State of Mind

The Counseling Group

This rp is about troubled teens who see counselors. The counselors decided to start a study group to get these troubled teens to bond and break out of their shell. Some teens see the counselors secretly, and you may be surprised to see who is a club member. Each teen has a specific problem in their lives.

If you're interested leave a comment below :)

I'll make the thread once enough people are interested.​

I already thought up my character.

Not to give too much away, but he ends up regretting joining the counseling group and being really stingy when asked to say what's been bothering him, and what he needs help getting over is really dramatic, but not too dramatic 'cause I don't roll like that.

DrTrollinski said:
I'm interested. Any chance of RP'ing as a counselor? I'm good at that sort of stuff :)
yup, there are two counselors. One is male, the other is female. You can be one if you like

We are still open!

When will it be completed. (Also, I feel as though my character would connect better with the female counselor. No funny business, just RP purposes.)

Well, I might RP the female one then. I don't usually RP females, so it'd be a nice change :)

Hell, I'll RP both of them if everyone else wanted to RP teenagers, if not, I'll stick with the female :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back