• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The COOLEST RP search in the whole world(!??!!?)

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
(Normally id put a cute gif here with some cool text but I’m on my phone so pretend all that’s here)

Hey everyone! It’s been a minute since I’ve done anything in here with anyone besides a long term partner, and I’m looking to get my feet wet in terms of writing again!

I’m a pretty chill dude, not too picky, and ghost friendly. All I ask is that you:
- Be over 18
- Are semi-literate

Here are the series that I’ve been looking to play. Some of these I have plots for, others I don’t. If you see something you like, shoot a DM or leave a reply!

(More * = More I’m craving!)

Yu Yu Hakusho
Shin Megami Tensei ****
Bleach
Chainsaw Man ***
Final fantasy
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Pokémon
Digimon
Fire emblem
Ace attorney
One Piece
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Monster Hunter
Space Dandy
Berserk
Zero escape
Dragon Quest
Kaiji
FMA
The World Ends With You (original and NEO)
The Legend of Zelda
Resident evil
Silent hill
Usogui
Mega man Battle Network/NT warrior *****
When they Cry
Xeno (Gears/Saga/Blade)

what is the post lenght that you are looking for?
I’m decently flexible, but ideally we average around 4+ paragraphs per post? If it’s an important scene i’ m happy to do more if I’m super into it. I’ve been able to go 10+ on certain days!

I’m decently flexible, but ideally we average around 4+ paragraphs per post? If it’s an important scene i’ m happy to do more if I’m super into it. I’ve been able to go 10+ on certain days!
well im a one line role player so i guess its a nope

i'd possibly be interested in doing something digimon related!

Hiya! I would love to role play with you. You seem pretty chill. Just quick question, do you only roleplay these fandoms or do you roleplay no fandoms/show based. Like original plots?

Hiya! I would love to role play with you. You seem pretty chill. Just quick question, do you only roleplay these fandoms or do you roleplay no fandoms/show based. Like original plots?
Sorry I wasn't sure who you were talking to lol 😆 but I do like fandoms more, not that I'm opposed to originals

Are you still open for Ace Attorney? Been craving that for the longest time lately, and have even cooked up some storylines that have never quite gotten off the ground.

P.S.: Is that the anime version of Missile in your avatar? It looks just like him! :hearteyes:

Are you still open for Ace Attorney? Been craving that for the longest time lately, and have even cooked up some storylines that have never quite gotten off the ground.

P.S.: Is that the anime version of Missile in your avatar? It looks just like him! :hearteyes:
I’m totally open for that!!! Shoot me a DM and we can talk!

And also, Yes! It’s missile from ghost trick, he literally just put his dog in the game LMAOOO. He is the best dog in all of video games, and I’ll die on this hill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back