• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Configuration - Modern Fantasy/Vampire/Detailed - [CLOSED INDEFINITELY]

I wanna play!!!!
Special skills are things they're good at. Look at other characters for inspiration.

Bio is needed so.... make something up lmao.

Might be wrong here but your character's last name might be a no-go. Family just means the bloodline that turned you. Not your character's actual family name

Again, may be wrong here, but im not sure if a 20 year old assassin is gonna fly.

No, crows are not birds of prey. Just did a quick google search

His personality.... doesnt Sound very assassin like.

Finally, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization

mothspit mothspit

Feel free to correct anything i just said. Those are just my educated guesses.

I wanna play!!!!
Hi there. Unfortunately, the RP was closed some time ago with the acceptance of 8 members. I'm sorry, but I will not be accepting your character based on this reason.

Last edited:
bump

We recently had someone leave the game, so I'm accepting applications to fill the slot. :)

I'm interested in joining this. One question though, does classical "vampire lore" like the movies about Dracula and other vampires exist in this world?

I'm interested in joining this. One question though, does classical "vampire lore" like the movies about Dracula and other vampires exist in this world?
Yes, and the vampires of The Configuration are very much aware of them.

Oh boy, do they view them as hurtful stereotypes? Is Bela Lugosi the face of anti-vampirist sentiment?
Ajax in particular finds them amusing and unintentionally comical, while Adrian considers them more endearing than anything. Most vampires don't appreciate having their legacies reduced to romantic novels, but the average vampire is more annoyed than overtly offended lol.

One thing I can appreciate is that some of the new vampire fiction increases the visibility of the ongoing struggle over Transylvania.

Would it be alright to join the OOC while I'm working on my character sheet?
I have no problem with that, just bear in mind there's only 1 slot available and so far one other person besides you has expressed some interest. Joining the OOC isn't confirmation you've joined the game. We all primarily use the discord to talk to each other, and you're welcome to join that too.

I have no problem with that, just bear in mind there's only 1 slot available and so far one other person besides you has expressed some interest. Joining the OOC isn't confirmation you've joined the game. We all primarily use the discord to talk to each other, and you're welcome to join that too.
Alright, I'll have my sheet up right away then.

Hey there! We had someone fill the spot, but you're more than welcome to apply still. :)
That’s rough, I was about halfway through my CS but school got in the way. I’ll still apply, but I’m alright with getting turned down due to space!

That’s rough, I was about halfway through my CS but school got in the way. I’ll still apply, but I’m alright with getting turned down due to space!
Heyo! We have another spot available if you're still interested. I just have to stress the fact that posting at least 2-3 times a week is preferable. If you get busy or something comes up it usually wont be any trouble, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back