• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Colony

I have been informed that LeSmexyFish eill not be able to post today, so! We can either wait for her or just pretend she is asleep the whole time.

Petronov said:
I have been informed that LeSmexyFish eill not be able to post today, so! We can either wait for her or just pretend she is asleep the whole time.
Let's just pass her off as asleep still, or hidden somewhere. I wanna rp.

@Petronov

Hahaha. Awesome. I only ever played CoP but it's pretty much one of my favorites. As is Metro and others.

@Zarazuck

I read your cs and I think its a bit lacking. I can't accept it until you flesh it out a bit more. Also, in your history what incident are you talking about?

Also sorry for how Masami's been reacting to the whole situation. The scariest thing that she's been through before this was getting lost on a class trip for an hour. She's actually a huge baby, but once she calms down she'll be better.

Is @LeSmexyFish still in? If we're still waiting, someone'll have to carry her. Just so we're not leaving her out there if she's still in.

@Whisker I was watching her, then a spiral of events happened. She's still around the main group, sleeping. And if they do end up not being in, overdose of sedative caused death?

There are 5 pallets total

Total pallet contents:

Medical supplies (Bandages and antibiotics)

Ammunition (Assorted)

Basic tools

AK-74M assault rifle 2x

Construction Materials (Two pallets worth)

Food/Water (Two pallet worth)

Notes:

The ak's are disassembled in cases.

The ammunition is mixed in the boxes.

I wrote this so no more liberties would be taken on the pallet situation. I'm to blame for not writing this sooner.

LeSmexyFish will be carried. We will assume whoever does it has no trouble doing it and no ill effect on them will occur. Official Petronov is official.

Last edited by a moderator:
if there's anything else in the pallet i picked up, just let me know and i'll edit it in. but it seems as though i guessed more or less correctly on some of the materials. *does silent cheer for the heck of it*

@Amerikia1126

Um.. this is the kind of pallet I'm talking about..

Airdrop_3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back