• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Colony

So. Much. Writing. Ughhh. By the way everything you had on you except clothes and bags and stuff is gone. So no money, no gum, no matches. Also, I'm working pretty much exclusively on a phone.

I'm ready for first post.. remember no interaction until everyone has posted once and please wait to post a second time. I would like everyone to post once before the spam starts.

And so it begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, autocorrect got to my first post. This is starting absolutely great... But seriously, it is starting. Yay! *goes to bed*

Sorry if I took too many liberties with the surroundings and such, if I did just tell me and I won't hesitate to edit my post.

Alright, I didn't know that.

And I was trying to hint the sign would have been created by soldiers or something. I'll fix it however.

SHITE. I MISSED THE START. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Posting soon then.

SHITE. I MISSED THE START. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Posting soon then.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cadee

Your items took some thought like Whisker's.

@Whisker

Two things, Why hasn't anyone read their damn note!? And I've already seen everyone while they slept so when my second count is off I'll know something is wrong lol just saying.

Jack did read his note. He just doesn't trust much of what it says. And I know you did, but Jack doesn't. :P

@Petronov

Sam was pretty much in shock, she glossed over the words only enough to register that there was French in it.

I can edit it so she pays more attention to the note and less attention to her surroundings

I may just be confused because I know what every note says and each ones littlw mystery. Also, we are waiting on the smexiest fish of them all to post I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back