• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Colony

Petronov said:
@Amerikia1126
Um.. this is the kind of pallet I'm talking about..

Airdrop_3.png
not my fault, i was just following @Whisker 's lead! *looks around nervously* oh well, that's what I get for not looking up everything i dont know. rtes however, i googled what they are so yay, priorities! xD *hides in a hole*

I will post in a little bit. I'm watching a movie atm so I might be slow.

Too bad they weren't wooden, Sam would have had a field day with the tools. Little engineering nerd she is.

Also, they should make a stretcher for @LeSmexyFish and a crutch for Sam.

Last edited by a moderator:
*comforts TEOYL* there, there. it's not like we could've gone around the wall anyway. Wait.... could we? Couldn't the mutants just swim around the wall? No, that's too easy... right? *starts crying*

Post templates! (now comes in four different colors) *cradles monitor in arms, muttering "my precious"*

Amy Roberts

Normal text.
Amy talking. Amy thinking.

Lucy Simmons

Normal text.
Lucy talking. Lucy thinking.

Angie Peterson

Normal text.
Angie talking. Angie thinking.

Andy Peterson

Normal text.
Andy talking. Andy thinking.

I forgot we were so far from the wall! That's my bad. I can go back and change it if you'd like??

MY PRECCIIOOOUUUSSSS!!!!!

37312.jpg

General
Name:

Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Height:

Weight:

Misc Appearance Details:

Personality
trait ? trait ? trait ? trait

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Quirks:

Fears:

Aspirations:

personality in depth

Bio
bio stuff here

Misc
Weapon(s):

Abilities:

Armor:

Theme:

btw sorry about all this bbcode spam, if you want me to take it off here i will.

Oh geez I have so much to read... I'm not gonna be on a lot because of school and such so I might be really far behind all the time. Sorry!

@LeSmexyFish We assumed your character was still under the drugs due to your absence. You only need to read the last couple of ones to know your status since I just got done carrying you to the trench.

Thank you guys! I just usually have a lot of homework, and then I get tired and don't feel like rping. I really do want to continue, though, so I'll try to keep up.

So! I have a feeling everyone has their own idea of what the bunker looks like. This was the closest thing I could find to what I was thinking. This one is much smaller than what I imagined though.
military_dugout_by_kaeninochi.jpg

Soooo I went a liiiitle post crazy. It a biggun' ya'll. You don't have to read it all. The first half is mostly thoughts and stuff.... Yeeeah :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back