• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Colony

Name: Arabelle Mason

Brief Physical Description
:
FORRP_zps162db0bd.jpg

5'3", quick and agile.

Nationality: American

Last Memory: I had just stepped out of my house on my way to the school...

Side Info: Unable to have children, bisexual. Wary of people in general. Afraid of heights. Loves reading.

History: As an only child, I grew up along the East coast, born in Maine and moving to Maryland when I was almost 11. For almost all of my life, I lived along the beach, but I was more interested in books and tutoring my classmates than surfing or building sandcastles. When I reached eighteen, I went to college. After receiving my diploma, I moved to Pennsylvania to lead a life of my own. At first it was odd that I couldn't smell the ocean or hear the waves at night, but I got used to it. I fell in love with a man named John. He was charming and handsome. Little did I know, he cheated on me from the first week that we were dating. He used me, even after he proposed. When he wondered why I wasn't pregnant, I set up an appointment. The doctor broke the news to me with a cold, unfeeling voice. I wanted to slap him and cry until I died of dehydration. I was sterile. My fiance became bitter and angry, blaming me for almost everything. I escaped him and fled to New York. I got a job as a student teacher and soon earned a full position. It's been the closest thing I've had to a family of my own.

Very nice everyone! Keep improving and I'm considering giving a kind of score system like: building/fighting/survival 0 - 10 in each category. Not sure though. I'll think about it and if I'm up to it I'll be putting up the official thread tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm going to let everyone in or not I'll sleep on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back