• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Choice Is Yours (MORE PEOPLE NEEDED)

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Send New Email
New Email Received
Detective Jack Anderson
I Have Some Information
Hello Detective,
I have some information regarding the recent murders. We both know how the murderer likes to toy with his victims psychologically and physically and also how he likes to kidnap four people at a time. But I know where his next victims are going to be kept and I know what the killer looks like. Now to learn this information you will have to meet me, alone, at REDACTED. You must work diligently Detective, as i believe the killer is going to strike soon. I hope to see you soon. Oh, and Detective, there will be blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello and welcome to my RP named The Choice Is Yours! This RP is about a sadistic killer that likes to mess with his victims mentally and physically! In this RP there will be two teams, well three if you count the killer (which will be played by me), the victims and the Police. The victims will have to survive the killers sadistic trials to escape. The police will have to find the victims and the killer before the killer kills the victims. Also if you are wondering about who Detective Jack Anderson is, he will be my character for plot purposes! Post down below if you are interested!

The Choice Is Yours CS
The Choice Is Yours OOC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back