• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Closed

Retro Nova

I'm okay with being average <3
Valor is a perfect city. Everyone has a role, and a purpose. From the moment someone is born the rest of their lives are planned out for them. There is no crime, no hunger, no sadness. But there is a looming threat that threatens to tear this utopian paradise apart. Beings who have been deemed defective. These people threaten everything that the cities founders have worked for. They are dangerous. They are born smarter, stronger, faster, and they go by the name, Alphas.

Alphas are weeded out when they are young and exterminated immediately. Equality is what Valor was built upon. No one is smarter than anyone else, no one is stronger than anyone else. Everyone is...equal. But Alphas are everything the founders fear and as a result are hunted down and exterminated if discovered. Families willingly give up the child if it is found to be an Alpha and anyone who is caught harboring or hiding an Alpha is executed as well.

In this roleplay you can either be an Alpha or a member of the Valor extraction team who specializes in hunting down Alphas and exterminating them. The extraction team is made up of Alphas who are kept alive solely and trained to subdue other Alphas

Alphas are essentially superhumans. They are born with their abilities. Super strength, super speed, super intelligence, etc. Most Alphas mask their abilities and attempt to go undetected and blend in. But Valor has extensive and effective ways of weeding them out. Standardized tests, fitness exams, and on top of that the city is under constant watch under the V.E.T. They are hidden amongst the population and monitor everything and report their findings back to the founders. If someone is suspected of being an Alpha they are detained, tested and if it's found true, executed.

If you choose to be a member of V.E.T you are given a weapon that has been specialized for detained an Alpha. The weapon is a gun which can be loaded with a variety of different ammo. Alphas have one specific ability they can have and utilize as they please.

You can shoot:

Taser pellets
*electrifies upon contact

Bean bags *stuns the target

Rubber bullets *mortally wounds but not lethal

Paralysis darts *Target can't move for a whole minute.

Chain nets *very heavily and strong and is used once a target is subdued

Real bullets *Only to be used if ordered by the founders

Smoke Bombs *For a quick retreat or confusion

Flash bombs/Flares *Disorients and causes temporary blindness, signaling for reinforcements

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~•

About the Roleplay/Rules
  • Please be able to post daily or every other day
  • The minimum post requirement is at least (1) paragraph consisting of at least 8 sentences. But by all means write more!
  • During attacks you may only attack twice every other post but dodging can be done anytime. Every 1 out of 3 hits must take so dodge wisely.
  • Using weapons, which include the V.E.T gun counts as an attack if targeted at a specific person or group of people.
  • When it comes to abilities anything goes EXCEPT abilities that control other peoples characters, that's a no-no.
  • No one is to die or attempt to kill someone, that is a decision left up to *me* the founders.
  • Romance is allowed and is encouraged.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

>>> Character Sheets <<<
>>> OOC Page <<<

V.E.T Members
Retro Nova Retro Nova
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Alphas
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
SassyEbony SassyEbony
Pasya.Ronnasey Pasya.Ronnasey

Last edited:
I fell like I know what you mean, but could you clarify a bit?
ok, you said they could have like super strength or super intelligence, etc... But abilities like pyrokeninesis, shapeshifting, translation, are those allowed or just increment-type abilities?

ok, you said they could have like super strength or super intelligence, etc... But abilities like pyrokeninesis, shapeshifting, translation, are those allowed or just increment-type abilities?
They are allowed. Just not to the point where it's OP and unfair during the roleplay. I will be monitoring that. <3

can i have a character who density shifts? like can increase density and be unmovable or decrease and be able to walk through walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back