• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1644188972483.png
It has been 25 years since the Incident. The day when the secret of mutant-kind was revealed for the world to see. Heartland City was ground-zero for the war against mutants, the spark that lit a chain of violent attacks against known mutant safe zones. Mutants all around the world went into hiding, going underground or getting ahold of power suppressors- highly illegal substances that hid any external or internal indications of every having the mutant gene.

It has been 25 years, and we are done with hiding.

It has been 25 years, and the new generation is ready. The world is ready. We are tired of waiting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Yes, I'm back again with another group interest check. Only because I'm bored and stuff.
And I'm looking for a co-gm, for when I have to take hiatuses, so PM if you're interested and list your qualifications.
Rules are my usual, don't be disrespectful or dramatic in OOC, but feel free to be that way IC.

Mutants are going to have power rankings, as a way to organize things a little bit and to make sure there's any OP characters.
Ranking System:

-S Tier (1/2 Taken or Reserved)
World ending powers, nearly indestructible, anything to do with major regeneration

-A Tier (3/3 Taken or Reserved)
One-hit-kill powers, sort of indestructible, minor regeneration, major elemental powers

-B Tier (4/5 Taken or Reserved)
Strong powers (ex: super speed), power immunities, minor elemental powers, major animal-based powers (ex: shapeshifting)

-C Tier (0/4 Taken or Reserved)
Minor powers (ex: invisibility), minor animal-based abilities (ex: talking to animals)

I will put up a Discord or maybe a forum OOC if this gets enough interest. Feel free to ask any questions, especially about powers, but the whole backstory will be learned along the way, so have fun!

UPDATE: PM me for a Discord link! I will also be taking PMed applications for the original five mutants. Be aware that these will be very important and influential characters, and I will only be taking players that are prepared for the extra workload!

Last edited:
Interested ^^ Sounds good!
Do you have any idea what kind of character interactions you prefer in the RP?

I am also interested but will we decide the Tiers for our characters? 👀 Just thought that I'd ask.

I am also interested but will we decide the Tiers for our characters? 👀 Just thought that I'd ask.
you can decide the tier for your character, but there are limited spots and I will have to ask some people to play humans on the side or as mains if the spots fill up.
Interested ^^ Sounds good!
Do you have any idea what kind of character interactions you prefer in the RP?
not quite sure what you mean by that. It's a dystopian, X-Men based rp. There'll be a lot of action, but also a good bit of sweet moments as I'm imagining the team is sort of a found family.

you can decide the tier for your character, but there are limited spots and I will have to ask some people to play humans on the side or as mains if the spots fill up.

not quite sure what you mean by that. It's a dystopian, X-Men based rp. There'll be a lot of action, but also a good bit of sweet moments as I'm imagining the team is sort of a found family.
Sounds good and I certainly don't mind playing a mutant along with a human. 😊

not quite sure what you mean by that. It's a dystopian, X-Men based rp. There'll be a lot of action, but also a good bit of sweet moments as I'm imagining the team is sort of a foun
That's the answer I needed;) Count me in!

Last edited:
I'm potentially interested. I've been wanting this sort of thing for awhile, but I'm sort of bored of Marvel so I was waiting for a similar non-Marvel based concept to pop up.

I'll bite too man. I'm a sucker for found family tropes and a bit of action to the side? Perfect!

I'm also down! I have a cool shapeshifter idea >:)

Last edited:
It seems someone else wants to do a shapeshifter. I wanted to originally, but I have another idea that might work. It may potentially fall into S-tier. I'm still working out the details in my head.

Looks to me like the government needs to contain some of these critters. Permission tuh organize a strike team?
Those are more of NPCs, feel free to play any character that has a connection to the mutants though!
I was looking to be the Family's muscle, is super strength a B-tier power?
Could be B-tier or A-tier, depending on how “super” their strength is

Oh also, heads up, I'm planning to make an A-tier character with gravity manipulation!

Looking forward to what yall have

go ahead and have the Discord link for the low price of $FREE.99
join at your own risk and prepare to be haunted by endless X-Men memes:
Update: This too

Last edited:
If no one has taken that last S grade mutant spot, I can make something pretty good for it. Otherwise I can do whatever else.

So I’m thinking of joining but I’m gonna warn you that I’m just returning to rping after taking a break for a while so I’ll apologize in advance if I’m a bit rusty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back