• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Chat!

Well, I did it! I had to stay up until 12AM, my arms and killing me and I can't feel my fingers, but I did it! I'll make my post tomorrow. I need some sleep...

I hope you don't mind, Gilzar, but I made a few adjustments to my character. I didn't know if you looked at it yet, so I just went ahead and changed her gear and skills around a bit.

I had a Nutty Bar pie. Y'know, those delicious rectangular bars filled with peanut butter from Little Debbie that I would absolutely kill to get my hands on even one box? I had that.

I ate it all by myself. My stomach hates it.

Those are absolutely delicious; though I gouged myself on just about everything yesterday.

Oh no I don't mean to take away your spotlight or anything! I was probably going to have Shunsui get a summon creature later and basically have him as a pet. 

And you agreed first, Wolf is all yours. :D

I left it open to either of you.

****BOTH

Its decided, the wolf is both of our characters, or until i get my griff. :D

Morning everyone!

Or good day!

Or good night!

Depending on where you are ;P

For record, I'm doing well.

I'm also not posting yet because I wanted to give the other two Genin on the train an opportunity to react to my previous post and everything since then.

As far as I am concerned yes.

I think people are just busy as of right now. Hopefully we get things back on track >.>

@Mist Demon Shunsui and the wolf are now best friends, no matter what.

Making a post soon, got a doctor's appointment right now, so hopefully in an hour or two it will be up  

Well, I finished up my second character. I'll probably fix up their messy backstory at some point but whatever. I'd been working on him for awhile then I abandoned him, ha poor fella. 

I'm aware, for the record, that I have a post I could make. I've simply been waiting to allow others to react to prior events first before I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back