• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Chat!

Next few days will be slow for me on posting. Getting a new phone, finals, and probably getting new wifi. 

Sorry if i don't reply soon. But by Thursday ish I should have one up. 

No, things are just going very slowly atm. Lots of people going through finals week.

I'd let you know otherwise!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

As much as we all keep forgetting about this chat, let's try and make it a little more alive XD

Happy holidays!

Sorry that I haven't been more active or made my post yet. I've been dealing with some less than merry stuff. Still, I've done my best to not let it ruin my Christmas. I'll have a post up at some point.

Sounds good Mist. I hope things get better. Always the new year to look forward to.

#fuck2016

No, #fuck2015 because the one well-known person in this world I cared about, Monty Oum, died. I could care less about the people who died in 2016, as far as fame and fortune go. As people, it is regrettable they died, though as famous people, I don't really care about them all too much. Exception David Bowie. Nobody beats David Bowie when it comes to singing and acting.

I cared about, Monty Oum, died.

At least his child, RWBY lives on. Good think too because S4 is sooooo good so far.

I could care less about the people who died in 2016, as far as fame and fortune go

Same, though I make specific exceptions with Mohammed Ali and Prince. Mainly because of what they did for Civil Rights and the LGBT cause respectively. They were also both transcendent in their respective fields.

Also @Gilzar are we allow to make our own posts in the Lore topic as long as we run them by you first?

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Was your Hyuga a part of the RP previously? If not, I'd like to offer you the spot as one of the members of the team Kita Hyuga's a part of, and that Kirara Hyuga's the assistant instructor of, should one of the characters previously in that team not rejoin the RP, as it would be fun to have a full-Hyuga team that actually possesses a balance of different techniques and styles, considering it's an unusual find to have the ability to make a full team of Hyuga without far too much of the same skill set. Granted, Gilzar Gilzar would also have to say yes to this, though I'm sure it'd be alright.

Oh weird! I was actually in your team back when I was actually in this rp! So like, the RP paused for a while, then it came back but I was doing other stuff when it came back so I never jumped back in now! I don't think we got to do anything together back then and I was using a very different character.

It would definitely be cool to have a team like that, although it would be a complex experience for Natsuki, I mean she already has a complex about proving herself, she'd definitely see other Hyuuga's as rivals more than teammates.

Oh weird! I was actually in your team back when I was actually in this rp! So like, the RP paused for a while, then it came back but I was doing other stuff when it came back so I never jumped back in now! I don't think we got to do anything together back then and I was using a very different character.

It would definitely be cool to have a team like that, although it would be a complex experience for Natsuki, I mean she already has a complex about proving herself, she'd definitely see other Hyuuga's as rivals more than teammates.
Well, the two your character would be with would also be out of the normal for Hyuga. Kita (Gil's character) is a white-haired Hyuga thought of negatively by some Hyuga members due to the white hair, making her somewhat an outcast as well albeit not nearly as much as yours would be considering that she's the younger twin sister of Kirara Hyuga, the heiress of the Hyuga clan despite being a rebellious individual who's very distant from the clan; to the point of not even living within the region the Hyuga clan encompasses. Kirara would likely serve as a good instructor for your Hyuga, seeing as Kirara is a Chunin, for one, and second of all, leans far from the Hyuga's main style and techniques, preferring Ninjutsu and her own Taijutsu over the Byakugan and Gentle Fist as a primary resource.

Yeah I read the CS's and they both seem really interesting! I don't think Natsuki would let anyone mentor her, especially a Hyuuga regardless of whether they were an outcast or not. She's trying to prove, to herself as much as anybody else, that she can stand on her own two feet and do things her way. I think Natsuki would probably respect Kirara and maybe see her as someone she has to catch up to but she's far too stubborn to learn directly from someone.

Yeah I read the CS's and they both seem really interesting! I don't think Natsuki would let anyone mentor her, especially a Hyuuga regardless of whether they were an outcast or not. She's trying to prove, to herself as much as anybody else, that she can stand on her own two feet and do things her way. I think Natsuki would probably respect Kirara and maybe see her as someone she has to catch up to but she's far too stubborn to learn directly from someone.
No worries, that's how Kirara is herself, to a point.

I'll work on my post introducing Gracia into everything today. I'm going to hold off on Katsumi and kenji until after Scary Kage posts. I'll be deleting the posts from my other character that isn't being used since they never actually interacted with any other characters yet.

Hello people, as you can see I want to join the rp. Already post my character, just let me know if there is any suggestions about him.

Greetings everyone!

A friend of mine and I are going to be starting up a new Naruto RP soon. This next one is going to use some new systems we've been working on and have a different plot as well.

If any of you are interested let me know ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back