• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Chat!

So, who else is hyped up for when we start?

I've taken the time to carefully read through all of the characters and we've certainly got a unique cast. I'm looking forward to seeing how each of these characters fair and react when introduced to my first antagonist so far.  With any luck, as the story continues on I'll have several active, distinctly different characters to act in opposition to the protagonists. Alas, I'm getting ahead of myself. I've got plenty planned out for the Wolf alone and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Likewise, this topic as of late has been one I was longing to come back. We had such a unique cast which really brought diversity and extensive depth in such a short amount of time. I had always dreamed to see what it would be like if it had laster longer. Now with  the chance arising I'm going to enjoy the time while we're here.

As am I, I've been teeming with excitement for the last couple of days.Never been more glad that I decided to check up on this site. 

It will get started once we have all characters posted! Just a few more!

If you don't mind my asking, how many people are we waiting for? Because I know someone who MIGHT want to join, not sure though because he is fairly busy. 

Alright, I finished most of my character. All thats left is to fill out my background, which will explain some if the stranger things about Yūbina. I'll do that tomorrow, though. I stayed up lated finishing up and I have school in 6 hours. Can't wait to interact with everyone! 

the time he finally convinced Kirara to teach him a fire jutsu

So I would appreciate it if I were to be talked to before anything is created in which my character does something, as many issues tend to arise when people use my character's name. In this case, the main issues are one, Kirara hasn't set foot on Hyuga grounds for two years, and she wouldn't really be one to teach anyone, let alone someone from the Hyuga clan which she hates.

So I would appreciate it if I were to be talked to before anything is created in which my character does something, as many issues tend to arise when people use my character's name. In this case, the main issues are one, Kirara hasn't set foot on Hyuga grounds for two years, and she wouldn't really be one to teach anyone, let alone someone from the Hyuga clan which she hates.

Fair enough. I'll edit that part out. Apologies.

Fair enough. I'll edit that part out. Apologies.

Yeah, it's alright really. It wasn't anything major, just I do dislike it when people do such things as I've seen a lot of people on the internet who do the largest of things with characters they have no right to control. For instance I've once seen a person type out someone else's character committing suicide just so their character could have a little psychotic episode that served no purpose whatsoever.

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. Today was not too good for me. Bit nauseous and things of the like. 

I might have some days like these, I'm sorry I didn't inform some of y'all before hand. I am recovering from brain surgery, so I might be gone for a day or two at a time. But if someone directly interacts with my character, I'll usually get up a post as soon as I can. 

I'm typing up a post right now.

Wow. Okay, don't post if you don't need to. Don't jeopardize any recovery for a roleplay.

Oh no no I'm not like dead. I just have a day once in a while where it's a poopy day. I'm not gonna explode or anything. Thanks for the concern though haha. 

Z and Avid know about it, it's not really a hindrance. :D

Mhm, mhm. He's got a wicked scar from brain surgery. Ish cool. Not much has happened, I don't think, where anything bad really happened to him afterwards. No side effects as far as I know, which is nice.

Also, I kinda deleted a huge chunk of my sheet... Yeah... Lucky, I had a backup!

Just... Not a backup of my bio. It may take me just a bit longer, BUT I should have it and a post up tonight. Best case scenario. Worst case, just the sheet.

Oh, you deleted one by accident?

That's why I always keep a post construction section in my private workshop ;P

Then there's always a fallback.

Oh, you deleted one by accident?

That's why I always keep a post construction section in my private workshop ;P

Then there's always a fallback.

Haha, I make good use of my workshop as well. Any character I ever make for any reason which doesn't end up completed the first round of making, I post into a WIP character thread so I can have a backup if I fail to save it or something elsewhere. Though only characters I don't fully complete, or have nowhere to use at time being, so rip any characters GM's delete on me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back