• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Central College OOC

Noivian Noivian
hmm...don't know how I feel about incomplete abilities (since you could just technically say he has something out of the blue) but other than that, it seems fine. also, if you are going to have his other gadgets write them down to - and you gotta bear in mind that not all people know what Doctor Who is - please go into detail what each thing does, if you wouldn't mind? You know, what is the TARDIS, what does the screwdriver do etc.

also, has he got telepathy? I don't remember him having telepathy.

It's via touch. Remember all the mind stuff he does when he touches other people's temples? That kinda thing.

huh. I don't remember that - I guess its probably used as an ex machine when the writers write themselves into a corner XD

It was used in the first episode he appeared in, when there was a dino in the river and the lizard lady took care of him. She used his own ability against him to make him go to sleep.

fair enough - not really watched much of Capaldi - still stick to the good old classics.

hmm...do the various Doctors lose gadgets with each body? I swear Tennant had a magic piece of paper that read whatever was needed, but I don't remember seeing it again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back