• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Central College OOC

I know you said keep our characters strictly canon, but can we age them down a couple of years to fit the setting?

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

hmm...not really a fan of aging them down, but you can age them up no bother (after all, the arrival could've been X years since the last canon appearance).

What kinda classes would this place have going on?

standard stuff, really. maths, English and all of that - however, there would also be things like magic theory and combat classes (spoilers, not really fussed if the staff players don't want to do classes XD)

hmm...not really a fan of aging them down, but you can age them up no bother (after all, the arrival could've been X years since the last canon appearance).

standard stuff, really. maths, English and all of that - however, there would also be things like magic theory and combat classes (spoilers, not really fussed if the staff players don't want to do classes XD)

In that case, can I just take the character from a different part of their life? ie when they're in high school

you could age them enough to be a staff? if you do that, though, you'll still have to make a student first

Damn, this is real frustrating because he's literally only a couple of years too old. He's like a college freshman or something. I don't really want to play two characters so I won't age him up, I'll stick with student. I guess I'll just delete my current cs and then go off and have a think about what to do.

Damn, this is real frustrating because he's literally only a couple of years too old. He's like a college freshman or something. I don't really want to play two characters so I won't age him up, I'll stick with student. I guess I'll just delete my current cs and then go off and have a think about what to do.

sorry bud, but that's how it works :(

sorry bud, but that's how it works :(

This second character I've been looking at was from my favourite anime as a kid. I did some research to double check and by the end of the anime, he's 18. However, there was a sequel series of light novels in which he is apparently 20. Is it a no-go to use him as of the end of the anime series?

poke poke, i've been on a doctor who kick, and figured i might as well try out 12th doctor. keep in mind, i don't grasp his character fully yet, so if i'm off, i'm sorry?

I was thinking a TARDIS malfunction stuck him here, so yes? But to keep him from escaping, the TARDIS isn't working. So he has it, and whatever's in it, but it's broken.

alright, then. simply because time/dimension travel could cause issues, if you see what I mean

Capaldi is nowhere near as good as Tennant or Smith

Tennant was my first, Smith isn't exactly my fav, but he's slightly better than Nine. I put Capaldi as second on my list, out of the four New Who Doctors. (Ten > Twelve > Eleven > Nine, in order of fav to least fav for me)

Tennant was my first, Smith isn't exactly my fav, but he's slightly better than Nine. I put Capaldi as second on my list, out of the four New Who Doctors. (Ten > Twelve > Eleven > Nine, in order of fav to least fav for me)

I like Smith coz he was quirky and weird, which I thought suited the Doctor, but the episodes with Tennant were the best. my absolute favourites were the invisible air piranhas (the one with the skeleton astronauts) and the Weeping Angels.

isn't the new doctor meant to be a woman or something?

Yeah 13 is gonna be a girl.

Also I'm real nervous to post my CS for 12 because i know i'm not gonna get him right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back