• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Carnival OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Should we establish like relationships and stuff? Like who's friends with who and stuff like that? Like maybe establish how we got the circus in the first place?

Maryr just like walked in and inserted herself into the Carnival. Not actually but pretty much.

I'm leaving my character nameless since he didn't have a name before being captured by the carnival. If any of the trainers or ringmaster want to give him a name I'll edit the bio accordingly.

Question: about to make the second character female ringmaster/ trainer, would she need to be cruel to go with the story or can she be just following orders and be from a line of ringmasters/ carnies who taught her to be ruthless to rule and come to second guess those teachings?

I can't decide rather to have my character be able to understand English but only bark or actually be able to speak like in Native American mythology

do you plan to use the manipulation to RP other people's characters or what? I'm simply worried about the character being OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back