• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Carnival OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I forgot to ask for the opinion of everyone in the rp. I was wondering if it was too much of a stretch giving Spirit the ability to control plant life.

I like how Spirit is like “Don’t worry about me, few trainers can hurt me.” Then one of the ones who can pops up.
Rip Spirit

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Btw, your character has that "mark of the puppet" thing right? Have you already marked people and if so, who and what's the order?
I’ve basically branded all the carnies with the order of “you cannot leave carnival grounds” to prevent people from running away. The brand is apart of initiation so all carnies were given it unless Morgen said otherwise.

Arabella Marie Arabella Marie would it be okay if I have Dimitri stop the punch from hitting Vasco? He would want to keep the violence to a minimum to keep Morgan and the rest of the trainers from seeking revenge.

Last edited:
Good luck with the punishments lol but Dimitri was trying to control the situation as well to keep the level down but yall are hella fast repliers

Ugggh I was trying I think up of creative ones but now I have to think of so many. Alright guys you know your character’s better than me. Help me think of some cool punishments instead of than the regular I hit with whip. Well riding crop since that’s what Vasco uses...

Forcing Dim to shift over and over would be good or throwing him in a dark, cramped cage and leaving him there: queue claustrophobia

The shifting a lot punishment is what Vasco first suggested before being assualted by Lux. I need one for ghost wolf and fox now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back