• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Camp || Adult Summer Camp - Real World x Jersey Shore like RP [NEED GAIS AND GALS]

Of course, count me in!
Interested!!! I'd play a male if that's okay!
I'd love to get in on this as well! As a female character :)
I’ll join!
Interested!
this sounds absolutely amazing!! count me in!!!
Interested!

The CS Page is up for anyone wanting to get in, right here. Only for those who still may have interest.

I'd definitely be willing to make a female and male character if this is still happening
I'm going to proceed with this. One of my other RP's is getting slow

If you need more GAYS...

giphy.gif

Oh you know I'm in.

Y'all need one more? I made cs's for rp's that never started and one that just died. So, this seems cool...

I decided to take the role of the sad asshole - and while I was writing it up, another asshole was posted. But that seems like a 'nice guy' party asshole, while mine is more 'workaholic asshole' - so it might not be too similar. I will add some more later, but for now, that is it. OppositeInverse OppositeInverse - let me know if anything is out of order.

I haven't been on this website in a long ass time and I've scoured the depths of it searching for a RP that piques my interest - this seemed to do the trick. I'm interested if you're still looking for people!

I haven't been on this website in a long ass time and I've scoured the depths of it searching for a RP that piques my interest - this seemed to do the trick. I'm interested if you're still looking for people!
Feel free to make a CS!

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse , Girl2Fine2 has informed me that she may be too distracted with another roleplay and wishes not to be rude and make a character here and not be able to fulfill the role and has offered her character opening to me, this would mean I'd play two characters and I wanted to run this by you first before I started character creation. Is this okay with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back