• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♦ ♢ THE CALLOWAY ♢♦

mothmeat

WICCAN GOD

dita-sweet.regular.png

dita-sweet.regular.png

tumblr_inline_mfxa0tFqWg1rd20bk.gif

The Calloway: An old fashioned, classy, five star hotel and restaurant located in

New York City about five miles from Times Square, is a world famous hotel.

The crimson hallways lined with golden trimming lead to rosewood doors

that hold thousands upon thousands of stories as each visitor passes through.

It has been described as a magical, enchanting place by all who may enter,

but I don't think they meant that statement to be as literal as it truly is.

Magical.

The Calloway holds an intense amount of history in it's walls, in it's

staff, and in the chilled air that passes through each room. It is run

by a family, The Calloway's to be exact. The mother of the family,

Zella Calloway, is the owner of the establishment. Not many have

met her, but those who have always speak highly of her, as if she

is a goddess. And those who don't speak highly of her don't speak

at all, for their tongues have been cut from their mouths.

Enjoy your stay.

yo yo yo!!!!! i was on a long ass hiatus but i'm coming back with this new inspo that just hit me. i'm excited af for this rp and i hope enough people are interested. this roleplay is about zella calloway(who will be played by me fc; beyonce), and her 5 kids. they are all witches and try their best to keep that a secret. this roleplay will deal with family drama including the drama of zella who has loads of secrets & isn't a very good mom. i also want other staff at the hotel, visitors, and people who live in the city to be included in this roleplay. i will go into a lot more detail in the actual post. i hope we get enough interest!!!! btw when i say detailed/casual, i mean about 3+ paragraphs

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks pretty cool. I would like to join in and play one of the kids. Would the kids be in their teen years?

This looks really interesting is there anyway I could reserve a teenage daughter and maybe a guest as well?

This looks pretty cool. I would like to join in and play one of the kids. Would the kids be in their teen years?

the age range for the kids is 17-24. in the actual rp thread i'm going to make roles for each kid.

This looks really interesting is there anyway I could reserve a teenage daughter and maybe a guest as well?

i'm glad ur interested! there is 1 daughter who will be 18. in the actual thread i'll make a slot for every character; this won't be first come first serve, though. i'll just pick whoever i think will be fit for this rp. feel free to make those 2 characters tho !!

babe it's me @karmaa how r u?

im definitely interested !!!

OMG BABE HI I MISS U

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i'm so sorry!!!! i have been on a hiatus because i was busy with school but i will work on making the roleplay right now. ♥♥♥ thank u all for being patient with me.

omg i'm so sorry!!!! i have been on a hiatus because i was busy with school but i will work on making the roleplay right now. ♥♥♥ thank u all for being patient with me.

Of course, love! No problem 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back