The Cabins

Ella Trics

-=-=((Freshman))=-=-

After a couple seconds of getting stared at by everyone in the room she was in (for a reason unknown to her), Ella spotted Azure being held captive in the arms of the shark boy from earlier. Right before she could either charge at the shark boy or electrify him the shark boy had already let Azure down after freeing him from his chains. She then turned to the red-haired girl from earlier because she had now begun speaking directly to Ella while she had also began to listen to what the red-headed girl had to say before Ella could voice her response, "No thanks, Azure is now free so I don't reall-." She then paused her statement instantaneously when she recalled the girl saying that, "she wasn't leaving". This was something that would not go well in her book, for this red-haired girl was trying to make it clear to Ella that she could not leave until the girl had given her the go ahead. Which was an obvious act of breaking the rule that stated that no one could deny Ella anything unless they were given her permission to deny her if they pleased (which she did not give the red-head). Agitated with this blatant rule breaking she decided to speak up for herself while she had begun clenching her fists and scowling at the girl furiously. "Lookie here! I can leave whenever the heck I want, so once Azure and I are both ready we'll be taking our leave. So I'd really appreciate if you could just take your previous statement back or I'll prove that I can leave whenever I please!" Ella then stared right at the red-headed girl, ignoring anyone/anything that was nearby her or coming to nearby her..

-=-=((Interacting with @A Mysterious Figure (Olivandra and Oliver), @Advent Azure (Azure), @BlackJack (Jaws), @InternalAssumpter (Iris) & @Nami (Nyx)))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby @Darkholme (Serena)))=-=-

-=-=-((Need to see Ella's CS? Click the link in my signature!))=-=-  

Olivandra and Oliver Kelspar

Oliver nodded at Azure's statement. "It's okay, I get it, we all do things like that at some point," he chuckled. "At least we seem to have mostly gotten everything sorted." He looked over at his sister, who seemed to be antagonising the other girl. "Well, almost everything..."

Before he could go to diffuse yet another heated situation, Jaws started to speak, and at first Oliver listened to him politely, thinking he was merely commenting on the events. However, as Azure began to clearly be holding his laughs in, he listened more closely, and soon he was laughing once more, shaking his head. "This is clearly going to be a less than uneventful year," he managed to say.

Olivandra pulled her hand back as the girl refused it, shrugging nonchalantly as the girl refused her help and seemed to get ready to leave, before the rest of Olivandra's words sunk in, and she glared angrily, to which the former only smiled amusedly. "Sorry, hon, but I'd just love to get to know you first. You seem so... feisty. It's cute." Olivandra crossed her arm, shifting her weight onto one leg. She knew she wasn't being subtle in the slightest, but she hadn't had this much fun in months, and she doubted it would come in huge supply once school officially started. "What's your name, anyway?"

@Advent Azure @BlackJack @InternalAssumpter @Nami @CellistCat606

Azure Zelo

Things weren't looking to go here... the two girls were you Azure's friend... if Ella was a friend... he wasn't sure yet, looked like they were butting heads against each other, in a way. Ella really looked like she wanted to get out of here... and... Olivandra wasn't having any of it. Were they still in trouble or something? He wasn't too sure if the two would get along or not...  but for one... Ella was already taking looking like she just didn't care for Olivandra at all... he thought that maybe he should do something... and since he was free to go... he thought he should help Ella out, and out over to her, before she did something hasty or violent... "Hey! I'm uh... I'm ready to go... we should go before something we'll regret happens... or we get caught or something." He turned his attention to Olivandra "Er... sorry but... we really should get going..." Considering Ella's earlier plan to sorta attack everyone for amusement... he was worried that she'd end up doing something else. He took Ella by the hand with his gloved own, and tugged on her a bit, trying to nudge her to running instead of proving anything to Olivandra...

@CellistCat606 @Darkholme @InternalAssumpter @A Mysterious Figure @BlackJack @Nami

Last edited by a moderator:

Alecta Nekros

Suddenly a bolt of Ice came crashing through the trees and Alecta screamed in fear. "ITS THE VOICE THEIF!!!" She yelled diving through the door and rolling at least ten feet before jump-floating into a tree. "Klef! Stay inside I'll distract..." She stuck her head and shoulders out of the tree to inspect the theif, "Her!" She yelled as the nefarious thieve's gender was determined "Its a average sized girl! Blonde! Wearing a scarf! Has ice powers!" She did a double take, "I REPEAT KLEF, SHE HAS ICE POWERS PROBABLY STOLE THEM TOO!" She stuck her head out of the tree again, eyes narrowed and voice lowered "Didn't you...you rapscallion!"

She jumped in front of the girl and waved her hands around wildly in what she hoped was a very distacting manner, "I won't let you steal any voices voice thief! And then sell them to the cartels! And then the cartels illegally transport the voices over the border! And give them to the dealers! Who sell them to poor little innocent doors like that one! WELL I WONT LET IT CONTINUE VOICE THIEF" She said hovering up in the air imposingly. "AND I WON'T LET YOU HURT OUR CABIN MATES, wherever they are."

Fife Macallan

"Well its about bloody time," Fife said looking back at the door, "'Ere in the 'ell ave you two birds been." He said turning to see the two, and immediatly noting the quite literal demon that walked in. "Or y'know, literally hell. I'm guessing red is Ursula? Making you Valanche." He said pointing to each in turn, "Lovely now there are at least four demons in the coyote cabin.

"Pfft Coyotes. Skinny legged mutts, the lot of them. I could take them all," Fluffles said haughtily, crossing his paws.

"Ha!' Rookie laughed, "Trying to puff out your chest because you see a succubus, pathetic."

"A succubus!" Stompy said and charged the girl at full speed. He jumped and hit her at full speed hitting her stomach and bouncing off, landing on the floor with a light thud, "I've missed you guys!"

"Well that's certainly...new," Fife said raising an eyebrow, "Normally nothing but food gets you that excited."

Mina Sunford

Mina stood before the door in one place as she watched through the series of well-executed magical athletic movements. "Wait, did she just go through the door?" she audibly spoke as she raised her eyebrows in astonishment. "So there are actual people who can do that?" The last time she was so surprised was when back home a squirrel jumped in front of her while walking in the forest. 'People here are quiet different from what I'm used to'- she thought. "I love this!" she exclaimed as she watched with a big smile the movements of the mysterious person who seemed to defy the laws of physics as was known to her. Mina didn't pay much attention to what the person was saying as she was stunned by the feats of somebody like herself - a magic user. 'Somebody like me...' the thought quickly and forcefully ran through her brain like a whirlwind and in short notice she started dropping tears from the emotions. The mysterious person quickly jumped in front of her and started shouting about "Voice thieves" and "Doors" while waving her hands. But this all didn't matter to Mina, because the only thing that currently mattered is that she finally found somebody - she finally found friends. The figure rose up in the air and shouted: "AND I WON'T LET YOU HURT OUR CABIN MATES, wherever they are." But Mina just stood there crying as the tears fell from her eyes like a waterfall.

Suddenly Mina lifted up her head and looked into the eyes of the hovering figure and finally responded with glistening eyes: "How could I, when you already mean much more to me than my past?" She could only keep the eye contact for a second, as Mina fainted in front of the cabin from the sudden burst of emotions.

@theunderwolf @Ballerina

latest

Name: Iris Fortune

Grade: Third Year

This was getting boring real fast. Iris was tempted to wander around the cabin but ... nah. Looking around, Iris tried to find another exit route to the woods or anything to distract her. Sighing she thought for a second. Maybe she should just make a new exit. Maybe use the remaining of her magic to smash a hole in the wall. That would be like a win-not really win kind of situation. She would get to leave and in doing so she might get a bit fuel. Turning her back to them, she nodded mentally. Not like there was anything else to do here. Her fingers were ready to point at an unfortunate wall when she heard....puns.

Now, it wasn't like Iris was weak with puns. Though she enjoyed laughing at either a horrible or good pun or two, she still manages to keep a straight face. Again, puns weren't her weakness. However, this guy was spouting out a lot. Both good and bad puns. She was holding back a smile but then she realized her back was to them. She could grin all she wanted and her cover wouldn't be blown. Relieved, she let out a huge grin. She was careful not to laugh. If she did, her shoulders would shake and it would give it all away. She did, however, let an uncontainable albeit, soft giggle that was hardly hearable. 

After that relieving moment, she turned around, wanting to see what was going on again. Sure, she wanted to leave but it seemed like they were almost done. It seems the shark guy got the bear trap-esque weapon to let go of Azure, who seemed confused. Even Iris was mildly surprised he didn't tried to tear Azure into pieces or something like that. Thinking back on his words and attitude, Iris wasn't all that surprised anymore. He did seem like a nice guy. Iris was just hoping someone would let the blonde and Azure go already. Her lips were in a soft grin. Not the usual cynical and sadistic grin but a different, more gentle one. That didn't last long. As soon as she heard Olivandra, she bit back a frustrated moan. Man, girls these days.

Iris didn't want to leave that badly but she felt there was no reason to waste time here. She didn't really know how to jump into the social bubble that formed around the group in front of her. Therefore, she couldn't include herself in their squabble. Although she didn't particularly wanted to, it would be nice to talk to people. She cursed herself for still staying here though she could just go somewhere else. Curiousity was a powerful think. Rubbing her temples, Iris leaned against the wall near her. Arms crossed yet again.

Talking to: No one

Mentioned: Everyone [almost]

[SIZE=15.5555562973022px] [/SIZE]@Advent Azure @BlackJack [SIZE=15.5555562973022px]@CellistCat606[/SIZE] @Nami @A Mysterious Figure

Ella Trics

-=-=((Freshman))=-=-

Ella Trics was about to punch the red-headed girl straight in the face from ignoring what Azure was saying when the girl mentioned that her feistiness was 'cute.' She then took a step back and rested her fist and looked at the red-headed girl with a dumbfounded expression while a tint of almost unnoticeable pink covered her cheeks. Ella was most certainly uncomfortable in her current situation, confused that feistiness somehow meant 'cute' to this red-headed girl. Staring at this odd girl for a couple more seconds (which was probably longer then socially acceptable) while trying to process what had just happened and why feistiness meant 'cute' to the red-head, when to her it always showed dominance. Never once had the thought of Ella being feisty could ever be considered by other people that it was something considered to be 'cute.' And almost just as if clockwork she had became static which was probably made clear to everyone else as her long blonde hair that was previously following the laws of gravity decided that it wanted a change and went straight up like Miss Frankenstein's hairstyle and that anyone in her personal bubble will get an annoying small shock of electricity, but not at all painful. After feeling her hair no longer resting on the back of her clothes Ella realized what had just happened as the pink tint of color on her cheeks almost instantly disappeared after the realization. Trying to be as casual as possible about this Ella brought up her left hand to her hair and began to repetitively try to force it to go back down only to have it spring right back up after letting go of the strand of hair. After countless more times of trying to bring her hair back down and receiving no success whatsoever, she then made an effort to not look at anyone square in the face, but Azure. After finding him standing nearby she started to talk to him while also diverting her attention from him by looking around the room to see everyone else's reactions to this. "So Azure, you think we're ready to go now?" Ella tried to pull of an awkward laugh so everyone would hopefully look away from her, but it probably would attract them to looking at her rather than the intended effect.

-=-=((Interacting with @Advent Azure (Azure), @A Mysterious Figure (Olivandra and Oliver), @BlackJack (Jaws), @InternalAssumpter (Iris) & @Nami (Nyx)))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby @Darkholme (Serena)))=-=-

-=-=((Need to see Ella's CS? Click the link in my signature!))=-=- 

Azure Zelo

"... Uh...?" This didn't seem good... he didn't understand what was going on with Ella right now... normally, she's spunky or lively, doing her own thing... as far as he's known her over this very short amount of time... but, she's gotten really, really silent... He was trying to figure out why this might of been... but... those twins did say they have charm magic, since they did pass that on to Azure... Wait... was Olivandra targeting Ella? He noticed a slight blush, a faint blush on her... and... was Ella completely unaware of what to do??? She actually started to seem to freak out. She started venting static charge into Azure, which, thanks to his clothing/equipment, and his always annoyingly on absorption, combined with how weak the shocks were, Azure got away with not feeling hardly a thing, other than a slight sensation. Not much changed with Azure, considering that he had already absorbed electrical magic, although maybe he did learn a new applicable way to utilize this magic. It occurred to Azure that... using the charm and electric magic he now has probably should never be used together ever... She seemed to calm down, sorta, and actually went to talk with Azure again, but... was she really alright??? "Uh.... ya, lets go!" Azure lead the two of them out of here, gentle pulling Ella along with him, as they ran out of the cabin. "Sorry again Oliver, and uh... Olivandra!"

He was glad that he ended up not giving her name too Olivandra... maybe. It looked like she really got underneath Ella's tough skin, and besides that, he didn't think she would appreciate that either. If there were going to be introductions, she should be the one to do it herself. She'd probably get mad at him if she didn't want to give a name or anything. "Er... was this uh... plan a success???" He brought the both of them over toward were Serena was hiding out, still tugging Ella along. Something told him that there might be an issue here also, depending on what she does, but it wasn't like they could just leave Serena hanging here either. She's probably head back to the cabin on her own eventually... but why not make sure she knows now too?

Now that he thought about it... she probably was going to prod him later over using Ella's magic from earlier... or maybe she forgot... he wouldn't be surprised after the way she ended up reacting to Olivandra. "Hey... uh... we're going now Serena, we should get a move on... before something weird happens..."

@CellistCat606 @Darkholme @InternalAssumpter @A Mysterious Figure @BlackJack @Nami

Fife Macallan

"Well its about bloody time," Fife said looking back at the door, "'Ere in the 'ell ave you two birds been." He said turning to see the two, and immediatly noting the quite literal demon that walked in. "Or y'know, literally hell. I'm guessing red is Ursula? Making you Valanche." He said pointing to each in turn, "Lovely now there are at least four demons in the coyote cabin.

"Pfft Coyotes. Skinny legged mutts, the lot of them. I could take them all," Fluffles said haughtily, crossing his paws.

"Ha!' Rookie laughed, "Trying to puff out your chest because you see a succubus, pathetic."

"A succubus!" Stompy said and charged the girl at full speed. He jumped and hit her at full speed hitting her stomach and bouncing off, landing on the floor with a light thud, "I've missed you guys!"

"Well that's certainly...new," Fife said raising an eyebrow, "Normally nothing but food gets you that excited."

Val looked confused for a moment, taken off guard by the strange voice that spoke in an odd way. Then the tiny animals that popped out of seemingly nowhere that spoke the human language. The onslaught of dialogue and attempted tackle against Ursula left Valanche speechless for a moment until a grin returned to her face. The animals looked odd for a reason Val couldn't quite place. 

In any case, she waved at the two human sized people and aforementioned animals. "Yup, this is Ursula but I prefer to be called by my ninja name, Takahashi. It's nice to meet you!"

@SpicyWatterson-Kun @Sullivanity

Alecta Nekros

Suddenly a bolt of Ice came crashing through the trees and Alecta screamed in fear. "ITS THE VOICE THEIF!!!" She yelled diving through the door and rolling at least ten feet before jump-floating into a tree. "Klef! Stay inside I'll distract..." She stuck her head and shoulders out of the tree to inspect the theif, "Her!" She yelled as the nefarious thieve's gender was determined "Its a average sized girl! Blonde! Wearing a scarf! Has ice powers!" She did a double take, "I REPEAT KLEF, SHE HAS ICE POWERS PROBABLY STOLE THEM TOO!" She stuck her head out of the tree again, eyes narrowed and voice lowered "Didn't you...you rapscallion!"

She jumped in front of the girl and waved her hands around wildly in what she hoped was a very distacting manner, "I won't let you steal any voices voice thief! And then sell them to the cartels! And then the cartels illegally transport the voices over the border! And give them to the dealers! Who sell them to poor little innocent doors like that one! WELL I WONT LET IT CONTINUE VOICE THIEF" She said hovering up in the air imposingly. "AND I WON'T LET YOU HURT OUR CABIN MATES, wherever they are."

Mina Sunford

Mina stood before the door in one place as she watched through the series of well-executed magical athletic movements. "Wait, did she just go through the door?" she audibly spoke as she raised her eyebrows in astonishment. "So there are actual people who can do that?" The last time she was so surprised was when back home a squirrel jumped in front of her while walking in the forest. 'People here are quiet different from what I'm used to'- she thought. "I love this!" she exclaimed as she watched with a big smile the movements of the mysterious person who seemed to defy the laws of physics as was known to her. Mina didn't pay much attention to what the person was saying as she was stunned by the feats of somebody like herself - a magic user. 'Somebody like me...' the thought quickly and forcefully ran through her brain like a whirlwind and in short notice she started dropping tears from the emotions. The mysterious person quickly jumped in front of her and started shouting about "Voice thieves" and "Doors" while waving her hands. But this all didn't matter to Mina, because the only thing that currently mattered is that she finally found somebody - she finally found friends. The figure rose up in the air and shouted: "AND I WON'T LET YOU HURT OUR CABIN MATES, wherever they are." But Mina just stood there crying as the tears fell from her eyes like a waterfall.

Suddenly Mina lifted up her head and looked into the eyes of the hovering figure and finally responded with glistening eyes: "How could I, when you already mean much more to me than my past?" She could only keep the eye contact for a second, as Mina fainted in front of the cabin from the sudden burst of emotions.

Klef

A thunderous crash coming from the trees startled Klef enough to cause her to jump back in fear. The voice thief. Klef gave Alecta a quick nod before dashing into the cabin, she was not a coward, but she doubted she could take on a burly voice thief without a weapon. It was a bummer she was not equipped with her trusty pocket knife like she usually was. A security guard checked her bag before the ferry set off and confiscated her prized possession. " I don't trust boys like you with knives..." He told her, despite being just a millimeter over five feet. Well, maybe if he had known that Klef was facing such a big threat he would have just let her and her pocket knife be. "There has to be something useful here..." She mumbled, scanning the cabin for something that would be able to function as a projectile. As she fumbled through the cutlery cabinet, she payed close attention to Alecta's description of the perpetrator. Klef kept her guard up while walking back to the door despite the voice thief sounded fairly harmless minus the ice power part. "ROGER THAT! I'M COMING YOUR WAY, THIS TIME WITH PROJECTILES!" She replied quite loudly to Alecta. 

Klef stood inside the doorway with her arms crossed and feet firmly planted on the floor. " Yeah! What your doing is probably a crime!" She added, ignoring the strands of hair obscuring her view. In her clenched up hand were two butter knives, one for her and one for Alecta, assuming Alecta could hold stuff. She was so caught up in the moment that she failed to notice that the perpetrator was unconscious. Trying to get a better look at the scene, she brushed her bangs away from her face, revealing a set of cyan eyes wide as saucers. She stood in shock for a moment before loosening her grip on the practically harmless blades. " I guess the voice thief had already  been defeated, by their own emotions?" Klef looked over to Alecta with one eyebrow up, unsure how to handle the situation. Should they wake her up and engage in a proper 'battle', let her be, or get medical attention? In the very few times Klef has been in a fight, she never had to deal with the opponent going unconscious before she even lied a finger on her. " Um... Alecta... want to wake her back up? I don't want us to get suspended on the first day..." She asked, slowly approaching the blonde. " I wonder why she looks so sad..." Klef said softly, observing her tear stained face. 

Serena Masuda

After all that had happened in the other cabin, she had finally been addressed once again. She had been standing there, arms crossed in front of her, the same somewhat smug expression on her face that she usually had. In truth, she was holding in quite the reaction, as everything that had happened before her was all new, exciting, and - most importantly - amusing to her. But it just wouldn't do for her to lose her composure in public. She had no doubts in her head that the other students would possibly pursue the pair after their "prank", so it'd probably be a good idea to clear out before then.

"Not the worst idea, considering everything you two just did. Don't slow down on my accord, I'll be back at my own pace."

That being said, she began walking back to their cabin. She didn't seem to have nearly the amount of urgency that the other two had, but she was on the same course at least.

@Advent Azure @CellistCat606

Mina Sunford

Mina looked out the window of the train. She was fascinated by the scenery moving rapidly in front of her eyes. Several thoughts manifested in her mind. "Was it really okay to leave mom there?" She was deeply thinking as the train moved ever closer to its destination. Then suddenly dark shapes started to appear in front of her, undefined lines and an ocean of black. She heard a heavy coffin git the ground. Then vivid green and brown pictures of a forest began conjuring up in her. There was a small log cabin, with an unfinished boat next to it. The smell of the forest was sweet as ever. The scene slowly transformed into a dimly lit pub with people here and there chatting. The face of the bartender was blurry as he was looking at the ceiling. The whole room smelled of mediocre quality booze. As soon as a sharp noise sounded as a glass fell on the floor, a picture of a cozy room came forward. The warm light, filtering through the holes of the curtain, met with the ever-moving dust particles in the air. Someone was laying on the bed, but could not be clearly seen. The sensation of wetness traveled along her cheeks.

Light slowly creeped into the dream as Mina opened her tear-filled eyes. She brushed it away with her hands only to see two people standing next to a bed she was sitting on. One of them she could recognize - the almost ghostlike person from before. But this other person was new to her. She somehow seemed very friendly to her, but couldn't see her face properly because of strands of hair obstructing it. Mina made a quick glance around her. She recognized it as the cabin that she saw from outside.

Another small tear appeared in Mina's eyes. With a wide smile, she brushed it away and sat up on the bed.

@Ballerina @theunderwolf

Ella Trics

-=-=((Freshman))=-=-

Ella was too shocked about what had just happened to her to even try and pay any attention to everyone else or the fact that she had blushed just a bit earlier. She was then suddenly pulled towards the door, when she looked to see who was pulling it was Azure and he was also stating that he was ready to leave also, trying her best to have this moment forgotten she tried to exit without making a single sound which only equaled to her slamming the door closed behind her. Once she was lead to the outside of the cabin she spotted Serena whom was stating that she was ready to go, nodding to Serena and letting go of Azure's wrist she went to sitting down on top of her knees. Ella had stayed there for quite a bit with her head laid down while she began to calm herself down, which then luckily had her strands of hair slowly start to fall back down into their place. Taking one last deep breath to calm down, the blonde stood right back up and looked to Azure and Serena with the most real looking smile she could muster, "W-well? What are we waiting for lets go now!" Ella had stated as she began to dart for the cabin, but while she was running it would seem to be a bit obvious that she was running a noticeable amount faster than she had ran when they first were coming here, which was probably due to the fact she was unhappy with the past events and wanted to leave that area as fast as she could.

-=-=((Interacting with @Advent Azure (Azure) & @Darkholme (Serena)))=-=-

-=-=((Was Interacting with @A Mysterious Figure (Olivandra & Oliver), @BlackJack (Jaws), @InternalAssumpter (Iris) & @Nami (Nyx)))=-=-

-=-=((Need to see Ella 's CS? Click the link in my signature!))=-=-

Azure Zelo

Serena sounded ready and all. I guess she'll just walk back since she wasn't in the middle of that whole situation. At most, if anyone came after him and Ella, they might talk or question Serena, but that probably would be it. "Uh? Right!" It looks like Azure was off the hook about the whole absorbing magic thing from Ella earlier, or at least what had just happened between her and Oliviandra was just dominating her mind. He didn't understand what could of happened... but... could it be that she was trying to charm Ella. Oliver said that something along the lines of that, and that she can be a little dangerous in that regard. He wondered if he could somehow help her with the charm magic he absorbed from them. Azure certainly didn't feel all that different all of the times he encountered Oliviandra...

Ella made it back to the cabin first, since she seemed the most eager to return home. If Serena was walking home, it'd probably still be a while before she makes it back, so for now, I guess it's alone time for Azure and Ella. Who knows how long that'll be for, but oh well. For now, it'd probably make it easier to see if Ella really was alright. "Hey, so... was that... a successful raid or surprise or... did it all backfire? I thought you made... for a great leader for the whole event, and... they never saw it coming and were... thoroughly defeated???" Azure tried his best to try to praise Ella, but sorta came off as confused sounding partially. It wasn't because Azure was concerned for Ella, or that she was a girl, and a cute one at that, who he thought was kinda cool... Azure's just terrible at communicating with others he's unfamiliar with...

@CellistCat606 @Darkholme

Ursula couldn't help but blink as she observed her two...no...five more roommates? She couldn't help but look at Riley with a bit of excitement. Although he looked kinda scary, at least there was one person in here she had the most in common with. Tall, scary-looking, and hopefully, nice. And then there was the normal looking one and his...pets? Honestly, some looked more like toys than actual pets. And one was a Rihno. Wait, could Rhinos be pets? Before Ursula's mind could question the proper ways to care for a rhino, however, she was stopped by Fife's comment, flinching a bit and giving her claw a look. De-Demon? Sh-She didn't look like one THAT much...right? She cringed at her mind's attempt to make her appearance sound better. She then began to sweat when the Rhino and toy called her a succubus. And then one of the toys...

Charged at her?

Ursula couldn't help but look down at the toy in confusion, watching as his soft form barely moved her an inch when it flew into her stomach. Well...at least he was cute! He gave it a small hesitant smile before looking up at the two, smiling a little bit better when Takahashi introduced her and herself. Ursula nervously waved to her two roommates, her large tail thumping against the floor. It was kind of a habit at this point. "d-dOn'T wOrRy! I-I'm NoT a SuCcuBuS...I-I jUsT...LoOk LiKe oNe..."

@theunderwolf @Sullivanity @NekoQueen49

Ella Trics

-=-=((Freshman))=-=-

Once Ella had reached the house she decided to wait for everyone else to arrive to make sure they had gotten to the cabin. A while later Azure had made it back to the cabin and as he made it he began to comment on the previous events that occurred at the Otters' Cabin. After hearing what he had to say, she figured they had a similar idea, because she too was also confused of how it had went, "Was it successful? Did it Backfire? Were they defeated?" All these questions had swarmed through her head as she tried to come up with a conclusion. She took a deep breath as she steadied her thoughts once more and then began to talk, "I'm not too sure it could've been bad, could've been good, it could've been almost anything really. I'd like to dismiss it as maybe a failure?" She stated with a surprisingly well thought out answer, which was probably because she was focused on not making two mistakes in a row. Ella sat down on the ground as she continued on trying to collect her thoughts. She laughed a bit too herself when she remembered Azure saying that she was such a great leader, thinking clearly she thought she was due to also give him a compliment. "Hey, you weren't all that bad yourself, you would've been great if it weren't for the fact you had gotten your foot stuck." She smiled as she recalled that happening to Azure. "Do you think we'll ever see those people again?" Ella looked up to Azure as she spoke, honestly being curious about if she might ever seen them again, how quote on quote fun, that would be.

-=-=((Interacting with @Advent Azure (Azure)))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby @Darkholme (Serena)))=-=-

-=-=((Need to see Ella's CS? Click the link in my signature!))=-=-

Arjean Soie

Objective: Meet new people | Explore the school
Mood: Anxious

Didn't seem like there was much anyone else to meet in their cabin. Junchi was still in his deep sleep, most likely caused by how tired he was from the boat ride. Well, Arjean was a big kid, they didn't need to be guarded over and watched by Junchi twenty-four-seven. They were fourteen, they could do their own thing now... as long as it was within the rules or they didn't get caught breaking them. Arjean stood up, ready to go out and explore their new home. The place was surrounded by forests and water, and they weren't sure which to pick. They could fly in the forests and relax in the trees, or they could swim in the water and see if there's any life within it. The best choice seemed to be going to a forest nearby water, and just seeing which one looked more interesting to be around.

As they moved towards the forest Arjean looked around to see if there were any people they were interested in socializing with. It felt like people were still getting into their cabins, but they wished things would hurry up. They wanted to socialize and play games and see what others had to bring to this school. Not gifts, but personality, powers, stories, anything that was exciting. Hopefully someone would see them instead and decide to approach them. They weren't in the mood to talk to someone and realize they were still nervous from the school, or still getting prepared, or any other number of things that could go wrong. Once again Arjean's anxiety towards messing up social interaction kept  them from interacting with others. It was a pathetic thing to do, and it betrayed their family's business-like personalities that forced them to develop charismatic and sociable personalities, but Arjean just couldn't do it. Too many things could go wrong.

Tags | Interacting With: Open for Interaction
Character Sheet

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)][SIZE= 18px]Azure Zelo[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Azure had no idea how Ella was gonna take what just happened earlier. She didn't seem too much like herself as far as he knew, and seemed to be feeling down from earlier... but as she finally got around to saying something, it didn't sound like she was too far off from being alright. Still, for the kind of person Azure thought she was, calling it a failure was a little surprising to him. Still, knowing that this was a failure, can lead one to personal growth and self-reflection, such as, never doing something insane like again, and other things, but mostly the first. "Well... I saw the guy shooting the thing at you, so... I jumped in front of you so... I would take the chomper instead... I probably should of just pulled you out of the way instead... sorry." Seeing her smile made it seem at least like she was back to normal...  If Azure wasn't the paranoid, cautious type, he might of been taken in by the cuteness of her and smile, only just a little..., but he knows better than to fall for a girl concerning things like that. "Oh? Well... I'm friends with that one red haired girl who looked like she gave you some trouble... so it's probably likely that at least I'd see her again, or possible for her to come around here, after what we did..." Actually... would she do anything for revenge because of all this...?

@CellistCat606

Ella Trics

-=-=((Freshman))=-=-

Ella continued looking to Azure as he answered her question while stating that he had decided to jump in front of her when the chain thing was heading straight towards her and how it probably would've been a better plan if had just pulled her to the side instead. "Yeah that might've been better." The blonde responded, she thought about how if the chain hadn't came towards them (or they never had gotten stuck), then maybe she might've been able to never meet that red-haired girl who had caused her to back down, and instead they both could've left instantly without saying a words. As she was thinking about the red head, the green haired boy had mentioned how they would most likely be seeing the red-head girl more due to the fact he knew her. Ella was utterly annoyed by this fact, but she was getting way too close to being really bored and causing a ruckus that she decided to perk up. "Well, how about we head inside the cabin while we wait for Serena or dinner call, whichever one may come first!" She stated as she ran into the house from thinking Azure would follow her because she assumed he would have nothing better to do than follow her. The blonde plopped herself onto the top of one of the couches in the living room as she waited for Azure to come into the cabin. Being extremely impatient she decided to just yell to him (only after just sitting down), "You wanna play Would You Rather while we wait or do you have a better idea of something to pass the time?" Ella yelled as she anticipated his response or for Serena to come, or the dinner call to be called.

-=-=((Interacting with @Advent Azure (Azure)))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby @Darkholme (Serena)))=-=-

-=-=((Need to see Ella's CS? Click the link in my signature!))=-=-

Azure Zelo

Ella seemed to be in recovering spirits. Maybe what Azure said earlier helped her out, or maybe Olivandra was too overbearing toward her... Still, she seemed to answer, after a bit of thinking... If only he wasn't so reckless in his defending of others... See seemed to be done with talking about that, so maybe Azure successfully mediated the situation's after thought... what an accomplishment. Even when social skills aren't his forte, they managed to get through without being too awkward or at all maybe! He was a little concerned that Oliviandra might invade them all at some point... for fun time revenge... but they'll deal with that when that comes around. Rather, Ella suggested they actually go inside their safe haven, the cabin, instead of loitering outside it. Of course he'd go in after her... its not like he wanted to survey or map the place after all... but he can't make friends if he puts his interests first. As far as he could tell, Ella might be a friend worth having...? It's just a matter of finding the redeeming qualities is all. "Ya, I'm coming" It wasn't long before he was already being asked what to do... guess she can't stand doing nothing for long... "Would you Rather...?" He's never heard of the game before... although its not surprising considering Azure hasn't had a friend before... and preferred isolating himself rather than hearing people spitting poison about him... but that's fine though... people feel better when they talk down about others... so its ok if it doesn't hurt anyone but himself. "Uh... sure, teach me how to play..." Given that it was a game coming from Ella... Azure felt it might be something he had to be on guard for... who know's what a game of that name might involve... unless the name is just as it is at face value...

@CellistCat606 @Darkholme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back