• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Outside a bustling Twoleg town resides a calm forest, where red squirrels play and foxes frolic.

It was the middle of Greenleaf when the story of the Broken Memories began, and the forest would change forever.

The four original clans were falling. Wars were breaking out. Floods and fires ravaged the Lake Territory. Many cats were dying, even leaders falling. The four clans could go on no longer. Nowhere to run. They were doomed.

But Starclan was determined to continue the legacy of the Clans. They reached out to three cats; Water, the Deceitful and swift; Fire, the strong and inquisitive; and Nature, the sweet and loyal.

"Go," they said to them. "Go to the nearest wood, and build a Clan, a Clan of cats."

Although terrified, the three had headed to the same, nearby wood. They all met in the middle of the forest, near a locked-up, stone structure. Before one could say anything, they noticed a ball of blinding light coming from inside the structure. The light called to them.

"Water, go to the murky waters of the south; Fire, the tall trees to the southeast. Nature, you shall go to the northern grass field. There, you shall begin your legacy."
"As leaders of your Clans, your names are Waterstar, Firestar, and Naturestar. Your Clans shall be named after you."

The three leaders soon arrived at their specified locations. It took a week to build every Clan.

It has been many moons since those events. Now the three clans are thriving...

that is until 6 kits were born. one Calm and collected, one Chaotic and Nice, one Mean and manipulative, one Humble and lively, one Creepy yet Kind, and one Sweet and secretive.

all of the different backgrounds, all of the different clans, but all with the same prophecy.

Hello everyone! I am BelovedR_se, but you can call me Rose or Dandelion ^^
if I have caught your interest in this RP, I am gladly accepting people who would wish to join!
just follow the rules of rpn and mine and we will have no problems :]
BTW- all 6 cats who will be known as ´main 6´ will be apprentices until further notice, and you can choose how old they are, but not too young lol
All 3 clans must have 2 of the main 6 in there so it's even, please.

WaterClan 1: DreamPaw(Melotonin) played by dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

WaterClan 2: Foxpaw(FoxWhistle) played by .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf.

FireClan 1: FlamePaw(FlameStart) played by ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

FireClan 2: LittlePaw(LittleSplash) Played by teluhtubby teluhtubby

NatureClan 1: DawnPaw played by Morrighan Morrighan

NatureClan 2:

WaterClan lives in between a stream and the forest, the stream being around their camp, making a soft tricking noise for all clan mates t hear. in their territory, they have swamps and mud surrounding the territory

FireClan lives in a large birch forest, and their camp resides in the middle of it, where a single tree marks it in the middle. their territory is lush with squirrels, mice, voles, and birds, which is why apprentices are trained to climb

NatureClan lives in the grasslands, valleys stretching among their territories. this clan is trained to run along the valleys and hills to catch their prey

DreamClan, the hidden clan, lives by the salty, misty Ocean, untouched by those who value their lives. DreamClan feeds upon what's in the water of the ocean, filled with the spirits of vengeful cats, some from StarClan, others from the dark forest. Cats of that clan are trained to run, climb, and swim, hence their territory being split into the 4 outskirts of each clan territory, including theirs.

Last edited:
//Small starter//
Im not special,, am I? Its just something BrightWing told me to make me feel better about myself because I came out wrong.
im not even supposed to be here with you. i was an accident. a MISTAKE.. and I will never
forgive myself for it.

DreamPaw
DreamClan Territory

Her paws softly collided with the rocks, as she headed to her own clans' territory, dragging sticks, shells, leaves, and twigs with her, as she put the final touches on the camp she had spent 1 and a half-moon on. she grinned proudly at her work as she stepped into the ocean, submerging herself under the salty water to catch the current she had been waiting for. after a bit of swimming, she felt the current under her paws, and she went in, gliding across the sea with it. after a bit of it, she went back up, swimming back to shore, soaked in water. she shook herself off like a dog and returned to the camp she had made.

DreamPaw, or should I say, DreamStar, couldn't wait to make her clan official. she would most likely do it when she got her warrior name. but, ow that she thinks about it, what would be her warrior given name? she was stuck. she thought it would be a good idea to learn more about herbs, and training to fight, climb, swim, run, jump, etc. so she could be a good leader and help out with herbs for her camp. she smiled at the idea and climbed onto the rock, which she would call the mist rock, due to it being the only place the soft fog-like mist didn't dare to go above.

She laid on the rock, deciding to take a small nap before she returned to WaterClan. she let her muscles relax as she drifted off, listening to the waves crash on the sandy shores

Last edited:
FlamePaw found that the most annoying thing about being an apprentice was the sheer amount of warriors that were always peering over their shoulder. Though it was mostly PetalStep, they found that there were more eyes on them, recently. Maybe it was because of PetalStep's habit of letting her apprentices wander—either way, FlamePaw detested it; it made them feel like they were a thing to be examined and picked at.

Their claws dug into the thin bark of the birch tree, sending little flakes of wood to skitter down and land on the other side of FireClan's border. From their perch in what was probably some of the higher branches of the tree, they could see the horizon, smell just about everything that wasn't the disgusting, muddy silt of the river, and hear birdsong that almost felt like it echoed from the clouds. It was quiet. Satisfying.

FlamePaw huffed, ears flattening with the bristling of their fur against the blooming irritation that settled in the sheathes of their claws. Well—satisfying so long as they didn't think back to the clan and all that they were supposed to do the next day.

They detested rat bile.

Foxpaw's attention focused on the river. Clearsplash was watching, having shown him how to catch a fish. His brow furrowed, and his tail lashed out a few times. It was a cloudless and warm, sunny day. A light breeze danced it's way through Waterclan, as everyone was moving around getting things done. Foxpaw finally decided his approach, which was slightly different than what was taught to him. He leaned down, keeping his shadow as far from the swimming fish as possible. Of course there were other prey to hunt, but Foxpaw was fixed on getting a fish.

He swiped down in the water, and with the other front paw he barely caught a fish while it tried to swim away. He threw it up onto land, quickly finishing it off. Clearsplash sighed, as Foxpaw smiled brightly, "I did it!" He chirped, and Clearsplash rolled her eyes. "Yes, you did it" She gestured to the fish, "But it was a messy technique, based on pure luck and reflexes." She noted, and he frowned, "But, we could stand here all day and talk about it. Let's move on. We have other prey to catch" She said, standing and with a whisk of her tail, she walked away. Foxpaw grabbed the fish with his mouth, being a smaller fish it was easy, and followed with a little bounce in his step.

The two of them hunted prey for a little longer, Clearsplash catching more than Foxpaw, obviously. Clearsplash caught two water shrews and a water vole. She tried catching a larger fish, but it escaped as Foxpaw had attempted to grab it. Foxpaw just brought his fish, and a smaller water shrew. It wasn't easy catching prey with Foxpaw. He was very energetic, and loud. He wanted to help where he could, and tried to listen to instructions. But he ends up following his own path half the time.

DREAMPAW LEAVING WATERCLAN
Im not special,, am I? Its just something BrightWing told me to make me feel better about myself because I came out wrong.
im not even supposed to be here with you. i was an accident. a MISTAKE.. and I will never
forgive myself for it.

DreamPaw
DreamClan Territory - WaterClan camp

After a good few minutes, she woke up feeling like a new cat ¨ I see the mist has come back. makes it feel all homey.." she said, smiling lightly. ¨ I should head back now.. they´re most likely looking for me.¨ she stood up, jumping off of Misty Rock and running back into her camp. she was fast for being a cat so big, yet she was pretty lean and swift. her body weaved through the swampy meadows, and she soon arrived at camp, swimming across the stream to get into the camp, met by the worried faces of her father and medicine ¨ what took you so long, DreamPaw? don't tell me it slipped your mind to get prey again..¨ her mentor worriedly said, and she sighed ¨ I'm sorry Bright wing.. i just- ¨ ¨ stop giving me excuses! ¨she hissed at the her¨ you know what? Your mother was right. you really are a mistake you useless useless apprentice!!¨ she swiped her sheathed paw at WolfPaws face, and she just looked down. ¨ for once, shes right. i cant believe your getting distracted with your warrior training! i raised you to be a great warrior, and you cant even catch a worm. I'm disappointed that my blood has came down to YOU.¨

she hated this place. she wanted to leave now. it didn't matter how long or far she had to travel, she just didn't want to be here anymore. ¨ I cant believe this... if you were such a great father you would be defending me. but, I'm done. I'm done with you,I'm done with the code, IM DONE WITH EVERYONE IN THIS STUPID CLAN!:¨ she cried out ¨ You know what?? I'm leaving. and one day, ill be back. back for your claws and teeth.¨ she made a reference to the war with scourge and Firestar ¨ I hate the clans, and I hate this land. i cant believe it all led down to this. i hope an owl comes to take your life, father. see you all in the dark forest¨ she walked out of camp again, angered. she meant every word she said, and wont go back on it

// hehe I have new design for future dream : ) //

Littlepaw
- FireClan Apprentice -

Littlepaw lies outside of the apprentices' den, watching her siblings, Fishpaw and Dovepaw, play together. Littlepaw shifts her gaze when she heard her mother's voice beside her. Spotfur. Her turquoise eyes were full of concern at Littlepaw as she looked up at her mother.

"Why aren't you playing with your siblings?"

"I don't want to."

"Why not give me the real reason?"

Her mother knew Littlepaw too well. She knew she had lied the first time...

Littlepaw shuffled her paws slightly and looked away as she spoke, "I'm too small."

Spotfur blinked lightly and licked Littlepaw's ear and stood up, "it's okay. I don't think you're that small, honey."

Littlepaw sighed loudly and watched her mother walk away to the elders' den. They all say that, she thought to herself. She flexed her claws boredly.

Littlepaw almost immediately jumped clear of her pelt when she spotted Crowfeather, her mentor, appear before her. "Good morning, my apprentice." His amber eyes burned into hers-- like fire and ice.

His voice-- it gave her shivers-- her neck fur began to bristle visibly.

Crowfeather noticed and smirked, "sorry if I had startled you. You look a bit larger with all your fluff."

Littlepaw stammered for words, "haha. It's okay! Really!"

Crowfeather meowed in amusement and lied down beside her. "We can go training later if you want."

"Okay," she mewed softly.

Though... Littlepaw liked her clan-- well, sort of-- she only liked Crowfeather. He understood her the most. She wanted something new, even still.​

Sheep ~~~ Dreamclan Deputy
Interaction; None
Location; Dreamclan camp

Sheep rolled around with the young cats and foxes who were grappling around her, asking for info, or what was next for the clan ´´ Calm down you all ´´ she purred with laughter, her long black snout touching the black fox pup´s head ´´ Especially you, Needle. Melatonin will be back soon and will tell you all about our plans.´´ she promised the multispecies clan who were surrounding her. With a flick of her tail, the clan dispersed into different groups of themselves and talked, or shared different types of prey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back