• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Outside a bustling Twoleg town resides a calm forest, where red squirrels play and foxes frolic.

It was the middle of Greenleaf when the story of the Broken Memories Territory began, and the forest would change forever.

The four original clans were falling. Wars were breaking out. Floods and fires ravaged the Lake Territory. Many cats were dying, even leaders falling. The four clans could go on no longer. Nowhere to run. They were doomed.

But Starclan was determined to continue the legacy of the Clans. They reached out to three cats; Water, the Deceitful and swift; Fire, the strong and inquisitive; and Nature, the sweet and loyal.

"Go," they said to them. "Go to the nearest wood, and build a Clan, a Clan of cats."

Although terrified, the three had headed to the same, nearby wood. They all met in the middle of the forest, near a locked-up, stone structure. Before one could say anything, they noticed a ball of blinding light coming from inside the structure. The light called to them.

"Water, go to the murky waters of the south; Fire, the tall trees to the southeast. Nature, you shall go to the northern grass field. There, you shall begin your legacy."
"As leaders of your Clans, your names are Waterstar, Firestar, and Naturestar. Your Clans shall be named after you."

The three leaders soon arrived at their specified locations. It took a week to build every Clan.

It has been many moons since those events. Now the three clans are thriving...

that is until 6 kits were born. one Calm and collected, one Chaotic and Kind, one Mean and manipulative, one Humble and lively, one Odd and truthful, and one Sweet and secretive.

all of the different backgrounds, all of the different clans, but all with the same prophecy.

Hello everyone! i am BelovedR_se, but you can call me Rose or Dandelion ^^
if I have caught your interest for this rp, I am gladly accepting people who would wish to join!
just follow the rules of rpn and mine and we will have no problems :]
BTW- all 6 cats whom will be known as ´main characters´ will be apprentices until further notice, and you can choose how old they are, but not too young lol
DM me your characters if interested, and this is and rp chat! please don't say anything on here until we have at least 8 members!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back