• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Broken Generation

Sasha was about to respond to Eric when the doctor came out to speak. "Well then why the fuck are you here? Get to it! If he dies I'll sue! I'll fucking sue and you'll all pay," Sasha seethed. She knew if she let her anger fail her for even a moment she'd burst into tears and become a pathetic mess of sobs and snot. "Go do your fucking job," she snarled, waving the doctor off, and began pacing as Eric had, getting a strange look from the police officer as well as most of the other people standing around in the waiting room. "Jesus Christ, why do bad things happen to people I love?" She whispered, finally falling into the seat next to Eric. "I'm going to cry, and you're going to pretend you didn't fucking see anything," she added, feeling her anger begin to subside and be replace by tears that were already rolling down her face. If Matt didn't make it she'd go home and kill herself. She wasn't going to last without him anyways. A violent sob fell out of her throat, and she rested her head on Eric's shoulder. "Why him, dammit? There's millions of bad people in the world, so why him?" She mumbled. @PenguinFox

Julia blushed again at TJ's words and rose from her seat. She smiled meekly at the counselor - a kind of sorry on behalf of the group. She could imagine how frustrating it might be. She took a deep breath. She'd never been on a date before, if that's what this was. Things had never worked out that way.

She lifted her head to Katie, waiting for the girls response, hands clutched together.

@McMajestic @GoldenChari

gaia250 said:
Julia blushed again at TJ's words and rose from her seat. She smiled meekly at the counselor - a kind of sorry on behalf of the group. She could imagine how frustrating it might be. She took a deep breath. She'd never been on a date before, if that's what this was. Things had never worked out that way.
She lifted her head to Katie, waiting for the girls response, hands clutched together.

@McMajestic @GoldenChari
<~Katie~>

"Wait what...?" Katie asked as she had zoned out. "Something wrong TJ..?" The girl asked as she winced a little, Rubbing a breast for a quick second. "God it hurts... Anyways what do you need?" The girl asked, a bit of pain in her voice.

"Do you uh," TJ tried to ignore her pained voice, not wanting to involve himself and continue to delay his date with Julia. "Do you need a ride home?" He asked once more, glancing back at Julia and hoping she wouldn't lose interest and leave him if Katie did need a ride. He didn't mind helping the girl, but he did have other priorities at the moment. He waited, slightly impatient, for Katie to answer, growing jittery all over again. @GoldenChari

"Goddamn that kid just can't catch a fucking break." Eric said shaking his head. He watched as Sasha sat down in the chair next to him. "Sure. Didn't see anything." he repeated as he stared into space. He felt bad for how upset this girl was and wanted to help but he was never the type to to comfort someone well. He didn't really do good things in his life, he was pawn shop owner after all. He carefully and uncertainly rested a hand on her back, hoping that was the kind of thing that comforted people. After an hour and a half another doctor came out and Eric jumped to his feet. "What's the news. Please tell me he's okay." he looked back at Sasha before returning his gaze to the doctor. The doctor smiled slightly. "Matt had an embolism as you may know. A blockage of an artery. There was a bone fragment that had dislodge from his collarbone when he was shot. It was pinching the artery causing a loss of blood flow in his shoulder and down his arm. He was actually lucky to have gotten in the accident. If he had gone about normally he would have lost his arm or worse died. That accident may have very well saved his life. He's recovering now, in the room just down the hall. You may see him, but he might be asleep so please don't disturb him if he is." with that the doctor left and Eric went to the room. @McMajestic

"Not at all madam. If anything I was the rude one for staring." Mitch gave the girl a warm smile. "That is a beautiful name if I do say so myself. I hope you are not offended when I say this but you certainly are vexing to me." Step one: flattery. Tell her what she wants to hear, make her believe that's what you really think. "The pleasure is mine, I assure you." he gently took her hand and kissed it as a gentleman of upper society would. @Kali Jade

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha was up on her feet from the moment the doctor enter, furiously wiping away tears as he spoke. She hated how the doctor talked, saving the fact that he was recovering for last. She bit her lip, tapping her foot impatiently until he finally got to the end and told them where Matt was staying to recover. She rushed after Eric, although she stopped just outside the room, running her fingers through her hair, wiping the tears away, brushing her shirt down. She was stalling for some reason. She was afraid, that he'd be asleep and she'd have to just stare at him, that he'd be awake and she'd just start crying again. She sighed weakly, finally stepping into the room. @PenguinFox

Matt had been asleep but when Eric entered, and soon after, Sasha, he opened his eyes. Eric went to the far side of the room so Sasha could go to Matt's side. Eric stood at the foot of Matt's bed. "You're either one really lucky or one really unlucky bastard." he said with a smile as he shook his head jokingly. "Thanks Eric, that makes me feel so much better." Matt replied rolling his eyes as he did. That was the kind of relationship he and Eric had. The two boys had practically grown up together. Eric had lived down the street from Matt and being that he was only a couple years older and there was no one else in the neighborhood they sort of clicked. They got into all sorts of trouble together as kids. Matt turned and looked to Sasha, feeling the need to apologize for something. "I'm sorry." he said quietly, not entirely sure why he was apologizing. @McMajestic

"Fine..." Grey sighs and puts his first name and number in, then hands the girl's phone back to him. "YOu want me to have your number? Or would you rather not give a strange boy your number?" @ScarlettRose16

McMajestic said:
"Do you uh," TJ tried to ignore her pained voice, not wanting to involve himself and continue to delay his date with Julia. "Do you need a ride home?" He asked once more, glancing back at Julia and hoping she wouldn't lose interest and leave him if Katie did need a ride. He didn't mind helping the girl, but he did have other priorities at the moment. He waited, slightly impatient, for Katie to answer, growing jittery all over again. @GoldenChari
<~Katie~>

"Yea honestly. Unless you want me to die." Katie stated. "Why, where WE going?" Thr girl asked.

She watched as Eric and Matt interacted before he addressed her. She quickly shook her head, walking over to the hospital bed and taking his hand in hers. "You don't have anything to be sorry for, Babe," she whispered, feeling tears in her eyes again. "Dammit," she muttered. "You fucking scared me so bad, but that's not your fault." She sat down on the bed next to him, squeezing his hand a little tighter. "Does it hurt a lot?" She asked quietly, looking down at the blankets on the bed. @PenguinFox

TJ sighed, but nodded. "You're going home. I'm going on a date," he told her, turning towards Julia with a smile. "You'll have to show me how to get that Thai place," he told her, starting for the exit, glancing back to make sure both girls were following after him. @GoldenChari @gaia250

Matt shook his head. "No not really, I mean I'm sore as hell but I'm okay for the most part." he gave Sasha a reassuring smile. "I bet you're sore. The bike rolled over you." Eric chimed in. "Thanks peanut gallery." Matt said with another roll of his eyes. He smiled to show he wasn't actually mad. He looked back to Sasha. "That's Eric. He's an asshole but he's basically family. Sorry for anything he may have said." he chuckled a little at that. "Hey, you know damn well that I'm a gentleman when it comes to the ladies, especially those I've only heard good things about from you Matt." Matt smiled a little sheepishly. He had told Eric about Sasha quite a bit but he didn't know if she would be okay with it so him spilling it like that was a little awkward. @McMajestic

Sasha grinned. "Well I'm happy to know it's only good things," she turned to Matt, kissing his cheek gently, not wanting to hurt him in any way. "And since I don't think I ever formally said this, I'm Sasha," she said to Eric, waving at him. "I'm surprised he didn't have the officer with him cuff me and lead me to the station when I got her," she told Matt, laying down and resting her head on his chest. "Is this okay? Does it hurt?" She asked, glancing at him curiously. She could just as easily sit in a chair, but she had been so afraid and she just wanted the contact, to feel him breathing, to hear his heartbeat. It made her feel better. @PenguinFox

"Meh, I kind of doubt your a serial killer so I think I can give you my number." Sage says taking the phone back and seeing his name was Grey. 'Interesting name' she thinks to herself before looking back up at him. "If you hand me your phone, I'll enter my name and number" she says finding this situation kind of funny some how.

@BELL

"Oh believe me, I've had crazier exes." Eric said with a chuckle. Matt smiled at the interaction of the two people he most cared about. Sasha laid her head on Matt's chest and he put his hand on her head, gently stoking her hair. "Yeah it's fine. They took out the bone piece and thee bullet. I get to keep them if I want." he said with a small smirk and a laugh. "Score." Eric said laughing as well. Matt felt a wave of happiness. Even though he had nearly died tonight, he was happy. He had a girlfriend he loved and best friend/roommate/boss to be there and support him. He knew he would be okay. "I'm sorry I worried you guys like that." he said after a moment of just looking down at Sasha. @McMajestic

Sasha scoffed. "Like I haven't worried you before?" She rested her arm around his waist, glancing up at Eric. "I'm sure you've given him quite a few heart attacks, huh?" She guessed, chuckling weakly as she squirmed a bit, making herself comfortable next to him. If he had to spend the night then so would she. Just as long as she could stay in his arms she'd be fine. "Don't be sorry. You're okay and that's all that matters." She smiled, kissing his jaw before looking back over at Eric. She liked him, mostly because he hadn't immediately decided to hate her like most people in his situation would. @PenguinFox

At the mention of a serial killer, he smiles a little sadly. "Well, it takes three corpses to make a serial killer." He hands the girl his phone.

"I'm sorry if I hit a nerve um..." She says taking his phone and entering her name and number. "So you've killed someone before.." She says handing him back his phone with her name and number in it. Sage looks down for a second afraid that she hit too much of a nerve. She should of been careful before making a comment like that.

"Well..." Grey thinks about how to say this. knowing his luck, everyone would've found out anyways, but he'd hoped to put off letting people know until the next meeting. He sighs, looking away. "Yes, I have." There's no humor in his voice.

"Oh, would you mind me asking? And we don't have to talk about this here or at all if you don't want to." She says knowing there very possibly may be some good reason. She was giving him the benefit of the doubt. "You know I'm prying too much, I can leave if it would make you feel better" she says not really knowing what she should do in that situation.

@BELL

Serina Vexx

Serina watched Mitch as he spoke to her. She was an odd one, she loved to study the way people's lips moved to form words and found it to be beautiful. She mentally shook her head to turn her focus back to the what the words coming out of his mouth actually meant. Serina raised her eyebrow at his compliments, but couldn't help but smile inwardly. She wasn't used to getting compliments that didn't have an overly obvious motive behind them.

"Thank you," she told him, "It was nice to meet you Mitch, see you at the next meeting?" While she found him to be extremely attractive, she wasn't sure how she felt about "getting with" someone from a meeting like this. That thought seemed to make her a little uneasy, and more eager to get out of there. Serina pushed her hair back and thanked Mitch again before starting to head out the door.

@PenguinFox (My replies may be late, but I will always try to reply at LEAST once a day. I work a lot :c )

Julia smiled at Katie, following TJ as he began to leave. She was glad to out of there. She had begun to feel a little excited. The idea of being herself alone with someone was something she'd only really experienced with her foster mom. From what she understood, Juda was going to let that happen so long as..

Juda inwardly scoweled at Katie's emphasis of 'we'. If this bitch thinks she's coming with..

@McMajestic @GoldenChari

<~Katie~>

"No i'm coming with you. If ya go to a restruant then drop me off at a nearby store. Ya not leaving me suddenly and i don't want you ta have no one to go to if you get beaten up." Katie said. "I was brought on a old friend's date and i sat away. I saved her and that pussy boyfriend of hers asses." The girl smiles. "Plus, i haven't been out besides for food in like three months?" Katie said questioningly as she went to go follow the two. "I'm Katie by the way. It's nice to meet you miss." She said politly to the other girl. "You two could sit in the front or back. I don't mind driving TJ but the car is yours."

TJ's eye twitched, and he was glad he was in front of both girls as he walked. "I'm driving, Julia sits shotgun and you're in the backseat," he growled, glaring at Katie. "You're also going home because I'm not going to run you errands all night." He huffed, wanting to keep his cool in front of Julia but he was annoyed that Katie thought she could just tag along like a leech. TJ didn't want her around. At least not tonight, when he wanted to be with Julia and make sure she did like him before he went through with what Julia number two wanted to do. He opened the passenger door for Julia, sending her an apologetic smile. There date was most definitely not going to be ruined. He'd make sure of it. @GoldenChari @gaia250

"Julia," Julia introduced herself. She chuckled softly at how impatient TJ seemed with the girls response. She thought the girl seemed friendly enough and wouldn't mind too much if she tagged alone.

No. Hoe must go. Was Juda's opinion on the matter.

She followed TJ to the car and was hit with embarrassment as a blush spread over her face. "Uhm, thank you." She mumbled, getting into the passenger seat. It was a moment before she realized how uncomfortable she actually was. Why was she going through with this? She didn't want to be here, around all these people - alone, with one person. She felt vulnerable and afraid. A 'morning after' kind of sensation swept over her and all she wanted to do was escape. Juda was not in control.. So why..

Dumb ass. Juda commented. You crave social interaction like any ordinary human being. You aren't special. You are no exception. Suck it up, prude.

Julia glanced at TJ for a moment. I don't do this. All I'm doing is aiding you. You and how you dictate m- Oh stop whining. Keep in mind that this is just as much my body as yours. Yes, bu- In fact, due to the inhumane way you treat our body I think I might have more right to it than you do. Bu- Cute. isn't he?

@McMajestic @GoldenChari

Users who are viewing this thread

Back