• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Breakfast Club

killerqueenie46

Freddie Mercury af
Loosely based off of the iconic John Hughes movie.
200_s.gif

Please, reserve a character. I am the "Criminal."

And, BTW, the ships are:

CriminalxProm Queen

JockxBasket Case

And, the Geek ends up alone :( .

oLyinKingo said:
The Breakfast Club is the best oml. Can I have the Prom Queen?
sure! and btw, i was planning on the criminal being female, but if you don't feel comfortable with that, i respect that and i can also use a male fc. and, feel free to tag friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm fine with it. It'll be super interesting and I can already think of some ideas for it. As for an fc, maybe someone like Gal Gadot or Alexis Knapp. Idk just people that immediately popped into my head

oLyinKingo said:
Oh I'm fine with it. It'll be super interesting and I can already think of some ideas for it. As for an fc, maybe someone like Gal Gadot or Alexis Knapp. Idk just people that immediately popped into my head
those are really great, but i do have an idea for an fc as well. and btw, your icon is life. i freakin love jhene and donald bc childish gambino is life

Finally, someone who agrees Dx I really wished they would've got married or dated or something because ever since I saw the video for Telegraph Ave. I shipped them

oLyinKingo said:
Finally, someone who agrees Dx I really wished they would've got married or dated or something because ever since I saw the video for Telegraph Ave. I shipped them
aND THEN THERE'S BED PEACE

Could I possibly reserve the basket case? :) )) I'm great at being one... Because I am one... <.< *Shhh...*

Breakfast Club is amazing and John Hughes is the best! I'd like to reserve the geek if that's okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back