• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Brave Warri6rs and the Quest for Something

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai
There are many tales about heroes embarking on quests for the greater good of the world, ranging from slaying dragons to fighting magical evil beings. But there is this one tale that goes throughout the ages, and a very obscure one too. This is the tale of six brave warriors that are embarking themselves on a quest to find the legendary artifact known as 'Something'.

However, these are not just any ordinary warriors. They are people from different planes of existence summoned by a mysterious god after sensing a great threat looming over the universes. Each of these heroes came from these types of universes; Futuristic, Fantasy, Realistic, Western, Oriental, and Mystical. With these heroes banded together, they shall embark on a journey within a 'post-apocalyptic futuristic fantasy' world in the search of 'Something'.

You wanna know what 'Something' is? Well you better hurry up and join this one cause I'll be taking six people who are interested.

Rules
1.Standard RPN rules applied.
2.If you are interested, one genre per person. Meaning that if someone makes a fantasy character, you should make a futuristic one. Diversity is important.
3.I am the Game Master, I am the one who orchestrates what is going to happen.
4.Your fates shall be determined by dice, the D20 one to be specific.
5. If you die, don't worry, the god has your back.
6. Have fun as much as possible.

Character Types
  • Futuristic: You came from a world where technology has evolved into an everyday staple. You are either armed with the most futuristic weaponry, have cybernetic implants, or just be a cyborg or a robot of your choice. Don't go overboard with it though.

• Fantasy: You are born to a world of magic and sword. Automatically you are an adept in the magical arts and other medieval stuff that your peasant, noble, or royal family has taught you, or your fellow races such as elves, dwarves, any of those.

• Realistic: You belonged to the real world, but you are something different from the norms. You are either an adept combatant trained in martial arts or a person who was born with superpowers and became a superhero, or a villain, but mostly a superhero.

• Western: Anything that goes from the west. This ranges from the swashbuckling pirates, the horse riding cowboys, and the steamy powers of steampunk. In this case, you are a superior shooter, because people from this genre already knows how to handle a gun, also horseback riding, sailing, whatever.

• Oriental: Anything that goes from the east. This ranges from the stealthy ninjas, brutal samurais, and the hard-hitting monks. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and anything that is Asian goes here. Don't ever think about being a western guy in an oriental world. No, that's impossible and that could ruin the purpose of being oriental.

• Mystical: You are a supernatural entity of either myth or legend. You can be a god of any affinity (but not a LITERAL god) or a wandering spirit that haunts on the living, but as long as it is from actual myths, you're accepted.
Remember, one person per type. This is for variety purposes.

Taken Character Types:
  • Fantasy: andujarprime
  • Mystical: Kodomo Yamiya
  • Oriental: Vagabond Spectre
  • Western: Trombone Geek
  • Futuristic: Waffa
  • Realistic: SP3CT3R

Last edited:
Ohohohoh, I am definitely interested. I don't know what genre I want yet, I'll wait for a few others to show interest before I go choosing one but I'll probably do either Western or Fantasy.

Interesting, I've been out of RPN for a while. looking to possibly get back in. What level of detail are we talking here? What length of a reply? and how will this work with a d20? I've never rp'd with dice =/ If I can i'd like to claim fantasy!

Last edited:
Ohohohoh, I am definitely interested. I don't know what genre I want yet, I'll wait for a few others to show interest before I go choosing one but I'll probably do either Western or Fantasy.
Interesting, I've been out of RPN for a while. looking to possibly get back in. What level of detail are we talking here? What length of a reply? and how will this work with a d20? I've never rp'd with dice =/ If I can i'd like to claim fantasy!
interested! might i claim Mystical?
Definitely interested! If it's alright, may I take Futuristic?
Interested! I claim Realistic!
Alright, one more person and I'll bring up the CS.

andujarprime andujarprime Any detail, any length, all of your actions are reflected on the dice, who knows!

I'll be posting the cs sometime tomorrow or sometime tonight, although it more likely will be tomorrow as well. Definitely within that time stamp

Almost done with the message, apologies for taking so long. I had to do things in between that took up a lot of time.

Please be patient, I'm revising it right now and I've been really busy finishing things as of late :)

Haha, yeah I figured but didn't want to seem unresponsive just in case, I hate when that happens personally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back