• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The bodyguard

Maxroleplay08

Hello my name is Max and I am 27. I've been role-playing on and off for years and just joined this forum to find some new partners. I'm looking for a long term partner and prefer kik as my medium. I'm looking for someone with good detail that can write three plus paragraphs in third person. I work 50 hours a week but I can usually reply at least half a dozen times a day and much more on days off. I'm very laid back and understand writers block and occasional spelling errors. I have a plot in my so here it is.

Your character is a young, beautiful movie star. You have been on the b list for a while but have more recently been gaining popularity. You're in between movies right, single and in a new to you city. One day when you go out to do some errands, you come face to face with your stalker. This is the first time you ever had someone stalk you and really shakes you. After talking to another celebrity friend she give you an idea for a bodyguard. That's where my character comes in. You are able to hire me through an agency that offers protection. I've come highly recommended. I'm in my late twenty's but I had an extensive combat record for my age. You take me on as your full time guard because you are so worried about your stalker. I'm very serious and don't show a lot of emotion but I end up falling for you and you for me. I have a certain celebrity in mind for your character but of course you can use an OC.

That's all I really have. You can message me on here or my kik directly. My id is maxroleplay08. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back