• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I put up a little post for Hisako and Ryoko (to react to some of the things that happened thusfar)
Pluto will move again when Etsuko has been written for too (Don't want to take that away from Queen after all ^-^ )

Yeah I hadn't refreshed the page before I posted (and the notification hadn't come in that someone had posted) Whoops

Well, Pluto is up too now so everyone can go at it (And I moved Ryoko's post to after Setsuna's, adding a little bit that otherwise would have felt rather pointless to post on its own)

Highlights from Discord:

*Bad Ending where Hisako destroys the universe
*Happy Ending where Mamoru becomes Dark Emperor's waifu
*Spiderman 3 versions of all characters
*MPreg Mamo and Hisako getting arrested thanks to a 10 yo bad DA meme
*Legacy of sketch
*Popping in with 8391281299 random questions
*Jokes about dyeing
*Akemi's memes saving the world
*"Wait, which one is the Jupiter heir?"
*Trying to do math
*Lots of shitty Shouke headcanons
*The shrine is cursed and #ThanksRyoko
*Kinkshaming Olissa for taking 8 hours instead of 6
*Actual count of how many times the slapping meme has surfaced
*Rating Shin's dilf level (he's a dilf I don't make the rules)
*More bad puns
*Mamoru's (sr) crimes against fashion

Hahaha,
EndymionRose EndymionRose in case you're wondering what is going on, there is a chat for this RP on the site/app called Discord.
If you want I can add you to it, but you don't have to if you don't want to join another platform to talk with people ^_^

As yes, "The Magical Rainbow Space Cadets of Hugs and Kisses"

I also debated "The Royal Star Squad of Love and ... Love"

Is this the sequel series to Cute Princess Space Defense Force?

Also I couldn't not think of this
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 4.58.11 PM.png

I'll post for Ryoko and Hisako as soon as I can (so Endy can move again too), I wanted to get this out at least.

"While you were with me on the other end of the Door time flowed differently for you. It was half an hour for you, and I was to release you once the Queen would come in." She lowered her head. "I felt Sailors Pallas, Vesta, Juno, and Ceres die."
A third video played where it showed a security feed of the city right when the four Asteroid Senshi were struck.
"Your parents came together as one group and gave up their powers." the video continued where it left off, with the original senshi holding hands and being surrounded by a colored light corresponding with them. The light shot upwards, the blast of energy knocking out the camera.

The second video returned to its normal speed.
"In her last moments Neo-Queen Serenity let it be known to me what the plan was. To let you into this world again. As she spoke the eight came into the hallway. Once all were out they all were hit by their corresponding light and frozen in the crystals.
Only the moon prince, being hit with two beams of light at once first fell down, Sailor Pluto barely catching him in time before the crystals surrounded him too.
I'm a Little confused by this section? When did the heirs end up on the other side of the time door?
Who are the "eight" who came into the hallway? The original senshi, before they gave up their power and turned into light (Making this scene them explaining the plan to Setsuna)? The heirs, when the entered the time door? Where are they coming out of?

I'm inferring that the order of events is "Senshi left, leaving heirs with Setsuna behind time door" "Senshi realized they couldn't defeat dark emperor, give up their powers and then presumably died" "Beams of light (Former powers of senshi) encase the heirs (Already behind time door) in crystal, sealing them away for 50 years" But that again raises the question of when the Heirs ended up behind the time door, and then why they wouldn't have known what was going on?

No they left the door before they got turned into crystal, I think it was like right after they left so they still wouldn't suspect anything (And then they were moved to wherever they are now?)
That's my take at least

Btw great job with Etsuko

As briefly mentioned in the first post of the IC, everyone was told to come to the palace and they were to be given a tour through time and space by Setsuna.
In reality that was merely to get the heirs to safety and time flows differently there so they could stay a short time while in reality a long time passed.
The original senshi have multiple ways throughout the series to communicate, including sometimes just randomly knowing and feeling things. So it's left ambiguous how they exactly communicated, but likely through whatever communication devices they had.

Camera 2 was fixated on the door, the eight are the heirs leaving Setsuna's realm and reentering the palace right after their mothers died. That is where they are trapped in crystal (it's left unsaid how Setsuna moved them to their current spot, but I'm guessing Setsuna didn't like the idea of everyone just perched in front of her door. (It's never been specified how they got to their waking spot in any of the RP versions tbh)

Thanks Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart !! She doesn't want the conflict, but she also won't admit to Shizu being wrong. She just wants to slap a bandage on the fighting and deal with it later

OOHhh ok, thanks Olissa Olissa ((Tbh that's on me for not reading it super well cuz I thought it would be the same MY BAD))

Hey guys. Sorry for being quiet for the last bit. Things are a little erratic on my end of the world. Pageant season is starting up again. Spent all night last night making a necklace for a friend and her pageant and then I’m competing in one at the end of March. I will make a Masami post tonight and keep up with the RP. However I might be a little silent here in the OOC.

Attachments

• 00F6C870-32FC-4C27-912D-D777CD6FA973.jpeg
    00F6C870-32FC-4C27-912D-D777CD6FA973.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
That is gorgeous, and good luck with preparing for your own. March will be here sooner than you realize!
As for posting, most of us have been fortunate enough that we could copy/paste large portions for the IC posts, but if I recall correctly the others as well as myself have stated that the pace will likely drop to 2 posts a week for a while due to all the events of offline life. And that's perfectly alright, so no need to stressed or pressured about posting when you have something else that requires your attention ^_^

Hey guys. Sorry for being quiet for the last bit. Things are a little erratic on my end of the world. Pageant season is starting up again. Spent all night last night making a necklace for a friend and her pageant and then I’m competing in one at the end of March. I will make a Masami post tonight and keep up with the RP. However I might be a little silent here in the OOC.

Whoa, that's amazing! Good luck with your pageant stuff. And don't worry about us like Olissa said we've been cheating anyways. (˘̭⺫˘̭ ; )
Since we have a relatively small RP we can easily work around each other's schedule. ;>

Last edited:
Yup, we're the the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats in the world that Tailor Swift warned you about 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back