• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Olissa

One Thousand Club

dWzFUJi.png
Chat
dWzFUJi.png

Feel free to talk here. A lively thread is usually a healthy thread ;)
The topics here don't have to be Sailor Moon related of course. Let's get to know who we're writing with and of course let's not forget about plotting. Lots and lots of plotting (and shipping!).

If you have an idea for a plot that you'd want to bring into the story just let me know. You can mention it here, or send me a PM. Most of all, don't worry about putting too much focus on your characters or derailing the story. Everyone will be given plenty of opportunity to have focus placed on their own characters' development and I'll make sure that it never goes lopsided. So plot away!
(Disclaimer, OOC shipping does not reflect actual events in the IC, so ship till you drop!)

Haven't created a character yet, and have a few questions before hand? No problem, just come on in here and ask what you wish to know.

Crystal Tokyo (IC)
The Great Mercury Library (Lore)
The Resistance Registry (Character sign ups)

Last edited:

dWzFUJi.png
Rules
dWzFUJi.png

• Above all follow the rules set forth by this site.
  • Play nice. If there is a problem with a fellow writer, talk to me.
  • In this roleplay I hold final say. If you disagree with me, discuss it with me in a civil manner. If you do not understand a correction, let me know.
  • Before you submit a character make sure to check if the senshi you want aren't already taken. I will deal in a first come-first serve basis.
  • You may reserve one character at a time. Once the character is accepted you may place a second character on reserve. Complete the reservation within 2 weeks or I will remove it and you will have to reapply for it.
  • You may play up to 2 sailor senshi.
  • If you do not want a character/reservation anymore, let me know so I can remove it.
  • You may not have two of your own characters in a romantic relationship with each other. Being in a romantic relationship with an NPC is allowed.
  • Please fill out the provided Character Sheet correctly. Be sure to check The Library before you apply. Should you encounter trouble, let me know and I will help you.
  • Please post each character in a separate post. This is to make linking back to the individual character easier.
  • Once the RP has started please do not post in the In Character thread (Sailor Moon Next Generation) before I have accepted your character.
  • While in character, do try to post a minimum of two paragraphs. If you have hit a severe writers' block or will not be able to post for some time, let me know.
  • While in character, make sure your character's actions make sense and are true to the character.
  • Do not decide what happens to another person's character(s). While you might be allowed to take someone's hand, you may not throw them out a window without consent.
  • While others may not decide what happens to your character, do not make it impossible for your character to be hurt or beaten. Perfection is boring to write with, so don't be 'that person'.
  • In the RP we will not have a set posting order. I do ask of you to keep common sense in mind when you post, so do not spam the thread or leave others behind.
  • Do not use any unnecessary abbreviations or txt-style writing.
  • Be aware of your grammar, spelling and overall if your posts make sense. I do not expect perfection, but do expect you to catch most of the errors.
  • Please write in third person, and in past tense only. No exceptions.
  • Be aware that I hold the right to adjust and edit any of the rules set forth by this roleplay. I will make sure to let you know in the OOC thread (Blue Moon Cafe) if I have changed anything.
  • Make sure to have fun. Should there be a reason why you are feeling unhappy, please voice it in the Blue Moon Cafe or via PM to me. This way we can hopefully work together to a better environment for you.

I don't think I've been in this RP 50 times XD to be fair EndymionRose EndymionRose is the one who started it all and there was a version where I wasn't in it yet I think so haven't even been in all versions of this RP 😱

This might be the like 10th rebirth. lol
Olissa Olissa I think that you only missed the original run where the surviving Serenity children were a pair of twins. One for the silver crystal and one for the golden dream crystal. ^_^

Ah could be. I remember the first one I joined was a version where Pluto's child was also a playable character. The version you made after that Pluto was the canon character as an NPC.

Yep yep that is the progression. Twins, then the twins became one and Pluto got a kid, then Pluto came back. Masami is coming back for this version btw. Her evolution has been extreme. In the original version she was a descendent of Neptune and the victim of domestic abuse. Since then she has changed over to Venus and life has gotten a lot better. ^_^
I think I might bring Rakushun back as well and give him a change or two.

There were at least 4 or 5 versions on UF I think, then on a different site I've had at least 3 versions, and on this site this is the 4th one? Or is it fifth already :O All of the versions here The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen has been a part of it!
First one never got off the ground as only 2 or so people joined
Second one was a reasonably good run (Even if Jupiter nearly slapped Moon and Venus casually threatened Uranus)
Third was with the Kaito Guardians
Fourth is where we had our first male sailor moon
And this is the fifth attempt on this site!

So all in all I think there have been around 13 attempts or so? No doubt I've missed a few and I don't recall if I tried it on any other sites than the three I've counted here.

It'll be nice to see Masami again <3 She was fun and same with Raku

Tbh 10 isnt that bad... 10 is also a special number, it means #keepthefaith and maybe this time will be the last xD

At least I know I'm hype seeing how everyone is coming along.

Maybe it's 12, or 14, so it's up in the air haha. Maybe the near moon slap version was 13, who knows! Impossible to tell now

Alright I have finally posted my two senshi plus a little extra character sheet to help give a little more insight into Rakushun and his sister Shouke. ^_^ Can’t wait to see what your guy’s characters think about them. ^_^

I'm loving all of them so much! Whooh hopefully we can get this show rolling soon! (I expect to start the IC portion either today or tomorrow)

There we go, all the characters (including Shouke) are added to the roster, I'll write up the opinions of the characters in a bit and then post the IC in approximately 6 hours.

EndymionRose EndymionRose any idea whatever happened to all of Rakushun's siblings?
No need to write up a full thing for each of them haha, just curious if the characters might encounter them or not.

I’m sure one or two survived to have families but not all did, and all of them joined the resistance. At least that was what I was thinking.

P.S. Pretzel I LOVE your reactions to Masami, Raku and Shouke. Spot on. ^_^

Last edited:
Poor Raku when he learns so many of his siblings aren't there anymore either... And just his luck, Shouke ends up surviving XD (At least I'm assuming she's alive since she's an important part to his story)

Oh I did notice that while we have 4 characters below 18 years and 4 characters above 18 years old we could split it right down the middle in terms of the work they have to do. However, Pretzel did express a wish to have Mamoru be in the Cafe, so that means we've got 5 in the cafe and 3 in the Club. Which is alright, there's no rule saying it has to be equal, but I figured I'd mention it so we're all aware of that at this point :D

And I keep forgetting what I had decided on in terms of sleeping arrangements. Anyone remember what was decided in one of the last versions? At some point there was a bunkmates situation where 2 would share a room, I remember there was a version where guys and gals were split up into two groups, and a version where everyone was just dropped into the same room and they just had to deal with it.
Anyone any ideas? Or preferences?
Just throw the options out there I'll compile them and then we can hold a poll or whatever unless we all agree on a same one super quick XD

When I was re reading that one RP I think it was split between jobs because of schedule differences then sorted out from that. Maybe 2 or 3 to a room. Or someone could be alone but that seems lonely lol. I dont really have a preference... maybe we could also group it by friends like Akemi/Hisako, Ryoko/Masami, Shizu/Etsu, Mamoru/Rakushun ??? Well whatever people want to decide.

Splitting it between the two jobs makes sense, and yeah, the 2 a room would be very plausible

OMG! Putting Rakushun in a room alone with his crush Mamo would be hilarious. Especially because of his confusion over it all. ^_^

Hey! EndymionRose EndymionRose I notice you've got a bit on your CS about Rakushun and Shouke's relationships with Etsuko, and I just wanna clarify those points of contact so we can have relationship/opinions we can both agree on! If you want to DM me, that'd be great!

Alright, IC is active!
Little reminder, this time everyone is STANDING in a circle instead of laying on a piece of stone.
Only Mamoru is on a stone slab together with Mani the cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back