• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For the record, you all can go ahead and do whatever you want for now, when I have time I'll write up Pluto's post and have her open up the portal.

Just like last time, after everyone has gone through the portal their first fight sequence will start, yay!

It’s one of the reasons. Lol
Masami is just way too into taking her mother’s role as leader of the inner senshi. Lol
Although I am kinda hoping that Akemi and Raku can become friends. Especially because I feel like she is going to realize that he is gay way before he does and I kinda wanna see how she handles a) telling him and b)helping him get better social skills to speak to his crush.

I'm sorry m`dudes my bff landed in a spot of trouble and that's been distracting me but started on a post hopefully will be up tomorrow

Hey no worries! Friends need support, and stuff like a roleplay can be put on pause easy peasy. Lord knows I have way too much on my plate these days too lol (by my own doing, not life being a biatch)

So EndymionRose EndymionRose we've been discussing something and need you in on the Talks

Originally Succubi and I were gonna do a collab b/t Shizu and Etsu bc we were impatient hos and honestly Masami popping up was super unexpected (but that's RP and I love it) and Olissa said most likely Ryoko will follow to flag Masami down so what I'm thinking of is one of the following scenarios:

A) One big collab post b/t the 4 of them where we can just get some quick dialogue flowing
B) Ryoko stalls Masami, giving Shizu and Etsu time to talk alone before the 4 of them meet up, possibly adverting disaster, could do this with 2 collab posts
C) Continue as normal with no collab and just see what happens (tho it might take longer to have some big discussion like this)
D) Whatever anyone else is thinking bc I got 2 hours of sleep last night and it's happening again

Like IDK tbh I'm just trying to see everyone's thoughts bc gdi in a way GM-Sama just dropped a bomb on me and I have to figure out what to do with it in a way that makes sense for my character and the RP so thanks Setsuna ur a real peach
thank u for coming to my Ted Talk

I’ll go along with whatever you chose. Masami is just trying her best to be help be the glue that keeps everyone together. However if you feel it’s best to have Ryoko stall Masami I can work with that too because it will also give me and Olissa a chance to delve into and expand Ryoko and Masami friendship. So get some rest.

Olissa Olissa if your in favor of diverting Masami we can chat about what kind of sister-friendship that our girls have exactly. Or whatever you’d like. Y’all know I’m super flexible about most things. ^_^

I figured that was gonna be an issue for Shizu, which is partially the reason why I went withit XD And secondly because Pluto making a portal just was weird. They don't have those kinds of powers. And the door in the basement gave the issue of why didn't Setsuna open that door sooner? So yeah this was the only real logical way out.
Plus it gives drama

In case of emergency a sailor teleport can also bring one non transformed person.
All the senshi stand in the circle and whoever is hitching a ride stands in the middle of them all.

There isn't much info on the mechanics of how the sailor teleport works, but I think it comes down to the group envisioning where to go. If someone were distracted or not interested in going to the same location as the rest I wonder if that would mess up where they would end up? (So in the Education district instead of in front of the hotel)

Anyway, my favor does go to Ryoko stalling Masami a little to serve both purposes of getting some time to talk between the two friends and giving the twins a chance to talk and hopefully have Shizu return to the group long enough to leave.
(Though I think Etsu left before Setsuna could tell them that the palace was sealed off and there is no exit?)

That’s how I took it, that Etsu left before the announcement so Masami was going to a) tell the twins about that development and b) try and bargain a sort of truce with Shizu.

As always I’m super excited to see where we all twist this plot. I love the little seeds and loose ends we all put in our posts that gives multiple options for responses. It’s why I love this group. ^_^ Just had to say it.

Yes, this is a fun group to work with :D and I'm highly amused by the fact that we all have 1 character going into the hallway and 1 character staying behind, so no one gets left out of the interactions

Haha I'm also very go with the flow which is why I wanted to see where everyone stands.

But, okay, I think I'll continue my collab with Succubi?

Also did you mean for Etsu to leave before Setsuna made the explanation? The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen

Yeah I doubt things would go over well if everyone would come rushing to Shizu... as much as I'm interested in seeing how things develop naturally, I also don't want things to stall too much and possibly kill the RP by having Shizu cut all ties right then and there and no one ever leaving the palace.

Yeah I doubt things would go over well if everyone would come rushing to Shizu... as much as I'm interested in seeing how things develop naturally, I also don't want things to stall too much and possibly kill the RP by having Shizu cut all ties right then and there and no one ever leaving the palace.

mnffd I can't believe we were joking about this and then u made it cannon

Eternal Sleepover Ending
Shizu breaking a window and falling 5 stories
Entire party starving to death
You did this

Oh it was already planned when I jokingly nudged the chat in that direction hahahaha.
Also, sealed off means also no entry/exit through the windows.
Crew resorts to canibalism.

(Or Setsuna just simply sends them to a different time through the gate and lets Shizu royally screw himself alone in that palace XD)

Oh it was already planned when I jokingly nudged the chat in that direction hahahaha.
Also, sealed off means also no entry/exit through the windows.
Crew resorts to canibalism.

(Or Setsuna just simply sends them to a different time through the gate and lets Shizu royally screw himself alone in that palace XD)

Ooo, didn't know Setsuna had such a dark side :lenny: thatskindahot

She nearly killed Sailor Moon simply for being in the Space Time Zone. She no little sweetheart either XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back