• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Endy, would you like to do a collab post for Masami and Ryoko? And maybe we can get some details about their sisterly friendship worked out too. Would you rather we do that over chat or over PM's?

I feel like mentally I had Etsu kind of leaving at the start of what Setsuna said? Like, she knows she's gotta get Shizu to come back somehow, but doesn't necessarily have the same motivation as Masami might have in this situation, having actually heard that they can't leave without him?

Nah I don’t think that our girls will interrupt the twins.

Olissa Olissa what do you think about talking about bring some NPCs for a super small second for some plot flavoring. I was thinking about bringing the youngest Kino sibling surviving and working with the resistance close-ish to Shin, like the guy in charge of shipment scheduling or something.

Hey guys. It’s been silent for the past few days just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?
I’ve been a little busy myself. It’s getting close to crunch time for my next pageant! I’m starting to get nervous and excited!

Hey guys. It’s been silent for the past few days just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?
I’ve been a little busy myself. It’s getting close to crunch time for my next pageant! I’m starting to get nervous and excited!

Yes, good luck!
I'd also like to see things kick up a bit ;p
I know Succubi was on vacation and Olissa got wrapped up in some stuff but she better b working on a post soon 👁

Yeah it's been crunch time for me too with cosplay stuff. My deadline got moved closer by a week so... stress lol
But yes I have an outline of my posts ready, just gotta flesh it out cause outlines just don't cut it lol!

Good luck with all the final preparations Endy! Looking forward to hearing how you did

It's a small post, just Hisako, but I have some time again to post so, yay, movement XD
I'll work on Ryoko later on this week

Yay!! Almost done with my suits. I just have to get the pants finished and then I’m ready to compete on the 31st!!

Attachments

• D4B6A324-8E99-4F34-B8A9-21AC026C801F.jpeg
    D4B6A324-8E99-4F34-B8A9-21AC026C801F.jpeg
    845.5 KB · Views: 2
  • B0A647DA-A718-435F-877F-62451AEE0487.jpeg
    B0A647DA-A718-435F-877F-62451AEE0487.jpeg
    718.9 KB · Views: 2
  • D1FC2CB6-9CD5-4339-BB9D-0523AE63327E.jpeg
    D1FC2CB6-9CD5-4339-BB9D-0523AE63327E.jpeg
    763.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 772E0A26-BA0B-484B-8C34-7A30A7C97A5A.jpeg
    772E0A26-BA0B-484B-8C34-7A30A7C97A5A.jpeg
    740.9 KB · Views: 2
On my way home again, had a lot of fun. Once we're settled in again I'll write up a post for Ryoko, unless everyone here doesn't feel like continuing?

Totally on board for continuing!

Glad you had fun. I got third in my pageant but I’m not mad. Was only two points away from 1st. AND I shocked everyone with that score because I’m an amateur and the guy in 2nd Place has won two state titles and the guy in 1st Place has won a national title. ^_^

I even won the “On Stage Question” category. Which means that I was the best spoken out of all the contestants.

So how has everyone else been?lol

That is absolutely awesome Endy! Way to go! And I think third place is really great, especially since you haven't done this a lot yet. Keep up the good work 😊

As for me,I'm still trying to get the kid back into a normal rhythm with the jet lag n stuff

On my way home again, had a lot of fun. Once we're settled in again I'll write up a post for Ryoko, unless everyone here doesn't feel like continuing?

Wtf you better not be implying you're just gonna lay there and let the RP end because of a little hiatus are you? My friend just took me to see one of those Sailor Musicals last weekend so I'm hype af don't blue balls me damnit I know you're tougher than that.

Anyways I've also had stuff to deal with recently but it's not my turn to post lol so I guess I can look on with smug superiority until you plebs catch up (kidding, kidding). I'm glad you had a super 😏 time at your con and EndymionRose EndymionRose congrats on the win! Third is totally a win in my book.

Idk if Succubi will check this site but we can always poke her in Discord when she's up tbh.

Oh no I definitely wanna continue, and I'm very happy we have at least 3 out of 4 people back in, so that gives me hope we all four can do this again :D
(I just didn't wanna put a lot of time in making a post with no one even reading it, you know?)

At any rate, landlord has been a continuous ass, demanding all kinds of things that make no sense just cause he is trying to kick us out, so I've been doing a lot of stuff in the house, and house searching. I haven't even had time to catch up on my shows n stuff 😭 but a major part is done for now so hopefully I can post either tomorrow or Monday at the latest :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back