• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blue Moon Cafe

( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten The twins and Hisako are still in the building too. Hisako will be the last one out to reflect how the original senshi woke up in the series. Venus first, Saturn last.)

Well that is in part why I suggested over Skype to otherwise let me move them up to the point where they step through. So you could pick it up after that when you could :)

Renn, if you want/need I can shuffle Tsuya through the gate so you can react out there whenever you have a bit more time.
Of course you are more than welcome to post yourself how Tsuya walks through.

Alright everyone, I'm going to be away to a family gathering for 2 weeks starting the 9th of June. They say we'll have internet but I'm not sure if that'll be reliable or not. Either way, once I get back I'll do a headcount and see who are still in this.
Renn if you manage to post before I get back, wonderful. If not, I hope you don't mind if I move Tsuya out the door?

Hey everybody hope y'all have been having a fun time!! I just finished Pride for my town. I got to be in the parade this year with my boyfriend. ^_^

I had a good time. My boyfriend not so much. Something got under his contacts just before the parade started. So he was blind and we had to go home right after the parade.

No it isn't really. But at the same time I'm afraid it is holding a bit of a hibernation.
I am wanting to continue but we have the unfortunate situation that Renn needs some time. If they 'just' played a planetary and/or guardian character I could have let those shuffle along in the background for a while. However, they also play the Moon Princess and she is kind of pivotal in the RP and hard to leave out in the upcoming scene. (Their first battle)

So as unfortunate (but highly understandable) as it is, I'm not quite sure how to move forward..?

I could. But I have found that there are very few people on this site willing to put up with a detailed sailor moon story. (You guys all are an exception obviously haha)

Yeah I've worked with Angel Evans. Unfortunately I have to admit that his writing was not up to the level that I want this RP to be. And I don't mean length of posts, that was plenty, but I won't publicly drag him nor his writing through the dirt :)

In a different RP I hosted I worked with him, and then it was all good 'cause the RP expectations there were different.

Evans it simply is that what I saw in that RP was not the level I expected of everyone for that particular (and thus this) RP. But I have no intentions of sharing the exact details because that wouldn't be right. Even if you say it is okay to do so. Your writing in and of itself is not taken into question here. I've roleplayed with you in a different RP before where it all fit perfectly. And same about you. I hold nothing against you. It simply is this RP with the demands I make for it and your writing not being completely compatible. And that happens at times. It is simply that way sometimes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back