• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blue Caravan - A Mercantile Misadventure

I have a concept for either a half elf or a half orc caravan cook. Though a question? Does your world have tieflings and aasimars?
Hey, thanks for the interest! :)

I would be more down for a half elf cook for sure. I'm trying to stick with as human like as possible. Tiefling, we can talk about. I already had demons in Rp previously. It'll just depend on how you think to implement it, I guess.

Hey, thanks for the interest! :)

I would be more down for a half elf cook for sure. I'm trying to stick with as human like as possible. Tiefling, we can talk about. I already had demons in Rp previously. It'll just depend on how you think to implement it, I guess.
There are some "tieflings" that look human but have like an odd trait, like horns, tail, and/or odd eyes. I would rule that they have the same skin tones as humans rather than the vibrant reds and colors like that. Much like an elf with horns :)

There are some "tieflings" that look human but have like an odd trait, like horns, tail, and/or odd eyes. I would rule that they have the same skin tones as humans rather than the vibrant reds and colors like that. Much like an elf with horns :)

Yeah, Tieflings are one of my favorite races. I suppose I would be down with a tiefling. We'd have to discuss a little about what little demon lore I have written for the Rp, but I'd say yes for now.

Yeah, Tieflings are one of my favorite races. I suppose I would be down with a tiefling. We'd have to discuss a little about what little demon lore I have written for the Rp, but I'd say yes for now.
Then I'll be making a tiefling :) probably hides their horns or had them filed down to try and hide it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back