• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The blood Princess (<--- Female role)

Luna nodded, knowing that Rose wouldn't change her mind about it. "Well then, i'll just watch with you. It doesn't hurt to have some company at least."she said and leaned against the boat a little. "And besides, sleep isn't exactly a necessity for me. I can stay up for a long time."she added

"Oh yeah, you're a vampire as well. I forgot about that." Rose said with a smile. "I've known a lot of them, but I never thought I'd see a royal vampire." Rose added.

"A royal vampire and a regular one aren't exactly different. Same diet. Same rules. I'd say being a royal one is a lot worse though."she explained. "Well for me it is. Im not sure about other royal vamps."Luna said

"Yeah, although I haven't met many of them. And despite practically praying for it, none of them showing any interest in Diran." She sighed and looked at the moon. "My son could really use a girlfriend."

Luna smiled a little and shook her head. "When the time is right, someone will like him. Or Diran will fall in love with someone else."she said. "But nobody gets left behind."

"Sometimes, I have my doubts. All his life and not even one girl... but then Scarlet came along. She was the second best thing to happen in my life." Rose said with a smile on her face.

"Does Diran ever ask you for advice? You know, on what to do to find someone?"she asked. "Or is it that he has high expectations on what he wants?"she added

Rose shook her head. "He says love is a waste of time." She sighed. "Although I have noticed some changes in his opinion in that stuff. He's been more... clingy and protective of Scarlet."

Luna nodded a bit. "Well maybe Diran has a chance with Scarlet. If you have noticed a change, then maybe there is a chance of love between them."she said and smiled. They would make a cute couple, she thought to herself.

"Scarlet, most likely, she loves him... I can only beg for Diran to do so as well." Rose said. She then looked at Luna. "It's nice to see somebody else believes."

"I usually don't believe in stuff like this. Especially love."she said and then looked around. "But if I see it..I believe in it. And I see it between Scarlet and Diran."she said and smiled a little.

Rose smiled again and nudged Luna. "Thanks for believing in them, Luna." Rose then thought of something. "Actually, is there anyone you love?"

When Rose asked if she loved anyone, Luna's eyes widened slightly. Standing up straight, she looked over at her and then let out a sigh. "Right now, no. I don't love anybody."she said. "But who knows?Maybe ill start developing feelings for someone."

"*Cough* Lucifer." She said, teasingly. Rose most definitely thought those two together would be very nice. She had this smile on her face.

Luna chuckled and shook her head. "I don't know about that one, Rose."she said. "We just met a few days ago. And besides, I think being just friends with Lucifer is going good right now."

Rose smiled. "That's what I thought until I met my husband. Much like my son, I used to think that love wasn't a real thing, until I felt it for the first time. And when I did, it changed me, and for the better." She said. Rose then stood up. "It could for you as well." She said.

(I deeply apologize for being gone for so long!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back