• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood-Paved Forum (OOC)

Aight Kylesar1 Kylesar1 , you said that half breeds are weaker than their pure breed counter parts. But, would that still apply to the character I'm going to make because she both a vampire and werewolf? Like, cause werewolves are stronger than vampires or that's what you wrote, and so I'm a little confused on what to there.

I guess you hit upon gray area #45/50

Fuck it, just do what you intend to do and I'll revise the text I wrote without touching your character, because in all honesty, I wrote mostly to hurry and get all the threads up
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 are the abilities we normally associate with vampires and were wolves (super strength, enhanced sensese, enhanced speed, faster healing, etc.) considered abbilites, or are they talents that vampires and werewolves have anyway?

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 are the abilities we normally associate with vampires and were wolves (super strength, enhanced sensese, enhanced speed, faster healing, etc.) considered abbilites, or are they talents that vampires and werewolves have anyway?
For balancing purposes, they're considered abilities

If not, vampires would run the show, as they have every damn thing

Progress report on around when we're starting? :-)

Unfortunately, Uncle Sam is keeping me from doing what I need to do. I was gonna make a grandiose starting post, but geez

I'll start things tomorrow around noon, and the speed should be picking up when the weekend starts, when I actually have the time

Unfortunately, Uncle Sam is keeping me from doing what I need to do. I was gonna make a grandiose starting post, but geez

I'll start things tomorrow around noon, and the speed should be picking up when the weekend starts, when I actually have the time

Alright thank you for the reply. I wont be able to make replies starting this weekend but should be able to get back into the swing Tuesday.

SadistPoet SadistPoet

I didn't catch this before, but Daywalker vampires lose their weaknesses to Fire and Heat. That makes them able to be out during the daytime without burning.

That's nothing than a terminology error, but relevant. The actual issue is the "no typical vampire weaknesses." If you looked at the Weakness list, you'd see those 2 universal weaknesses written in red. Those take a skill/ability to mitigate or eliminate. Since she's not an actual Daywalker vampire, she's still very weak to fire and heat. One Holy was mitigated to a degree, but not the fire.

SadistPoet SadistPoet

I didn't catch this before, but Daywalker vampires lose their weaknesses to Fire and Heat. That makes them able to be out during the daytime without burning.

That's nothing than a terminology error, but relevant. The actual issue is the "no typical vampire weaknesses." If you looked at the Weakness list, you'd see those 2 universal weaknesses written in red. Those take a skill/ability to mitigate or eliminate. Since she's not an actual Daywalker vampire, she's still very weak to fire and heat. One Holy was mitigated to a degree, but not the fire.

I was assuming her being able to be killed by any regular means was a weakness enough. Fire is fire and I assumed that it fell under conventional means like guns and swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back