Chitchat The Blonde Girl Who Likes Tokyo Ghoul, Tattoos & Piercings!

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Nice title, eh? Anyway, hello, fellow RPNation members!
I am that platinum blonde girl who loves Tokyo Ghoul, tattoos and piercings. Even though I have no tattoos or piercing; and I've never eaten another human being alive lol. At least, not literally speaking... So, the question is do you guys have things you like that you feel like other people would be surprised to know? Say you're the intellect, but you love funny YouTube videos or something of the sort? You don't have to reveal any secrets here. But do any of you have things you really enjoy, that you think don't fit your looks or the stereotypes people give you? Keep It Civilized!

P.S. Don't be afraid to break the stereotypes, because I think while there is some truth to stereotypes; we shouldn't define people based off of things so simple like looks, birth month etc.

Aight, time to break some stereotypes.
For starters, I'm a 6'2", heavily-bearded white boy from the USA. Yet I really love to play piano, listen to music from the 50s-80s, watch anime, and play with LEGOs. (The ages on the boxes are just suggestions.) I also tell really stupid jokes and pretend to be gay with my guy friends at work, even though we're all very very straight.
What else... I have a pretty foul mouth for someone who's been a devout Christian their whole life.

um i know this is from a while ago but i was so bored i started scrolling through the general discussion forum oOps

break stereotypes?? i'm good a that
i'm a 5'5" asian boy, half japanese, half american. and even though i'm noT FULLY ASIAN, people still expect me to get all a's
anD i don't eAT DOGS OR CATS, and i dON't get all a's. matter of fact i've gotten two c's and one d in my lifetime of being in school.
i'm not tan, i actually look more mixed than tan, because my mother is black and american, my father is white and japanese.

boom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back