• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blank War (Interesting Check)

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!

780992_170x100.png
DNXOMB7.jpg

"The war with no end neather begining

We were Born to live and Die under a blade"

So i have not ever seen stickman base RP here and well i desided to make one ^^,its gona Be action RP but aswell Passive in time to time and maybe other stuff but i have some Basic Plot here.

So i have not desided if Sci-Fi,Modern Or Fantasy as i have idea for each of them xD so all would be Interesting,but simple thing is the Blanks (The ones without Darken head) and the Fill (The one that have darken head) have been in a endless war that dosent seem to end,there will be some action of some great mesures and masive battles.

So im still planing this out and i needed help...so anybody interested to help me out on this idea?

xD glad this got some Interest...so im still thinking..shoold it be Modern,Fantsy,Or Sci Fi...what you think shoold it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back