• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Black Magus [Black Butler au]

Super Kawaii

かっこ

fLe80ID.jpg

Zo5BIWp.jpg

AKQhfVl.jpg

Greetings.

Allow me to begin by stating that you do not need to know about The Ancient Magus Bride to partake in this story line. We will be taking some ideas from Magus Bride, yes, but we will be creating our own plot, using characters from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. Another topic worth bringing up before we delve too deep into this is that I have not read the Black Butler manga, so I really don’t know what’s going on with this twin business. Feel free to enlighten me, but as this is an alternate universe, I doubt the knowledge is prevalent to our own story.
Now then, for the sake of simplicity, I will leave the rest of the info to bullet points, followed by a brief description of what it is I'm craving. Should you have any questions, or find yourself interested, please feel free to message me! Now, without further ado, here is the information I believe to be most relevant:
♔ I am looking to write as Ciel.
♔ I am looking for a partner to write as either Sebastian, but also would be fine with Claude.
♔ I am an adult and prefer writing with other adults.
♔ We can write in threads, PM's, or Discord.
♔ I have a full time job so sometimes one post a week is my max, but typically I can supply a post a day, minus on some weekends.
♔ Please us proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
♔ I won't set any kind of limit to how much you must write, so long as the story is flowing. Post length isn't vital, but my own posts can get lengthy when I'm excited.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓼
Magus: magician, sorcerer
Plural/Magi
Set in a modern world where humans and the fae live side by side, unbeknownst to most humans. Humans who can see the fae have a large concentration of magic inside of them, so much so that they are considered to be a type of fae in their own right, often referred to as "Beloved Children of the Night." In the old days, these humans were considered ideal apprenticed to magic users, but they are a rare breed, thought even to be extinct. Also in this world, there are more ‘malicious’ fae, known to humans as ‘demons’. The demons are feared and loathed by other fae, but they make for very skilled Magi, whose powers are often sought out in desperate times. Sebastian is known as The Black Magus, and is revered as one of the oldest and most powerful Magi known, despite being a demon.

Word has it that he seeks out an apprentice, which has all of the fae world in unease... unease that only spreads when he gets his hands somehow on one of the Children of the Night, who happens to be a boy named Ciel.
Initial idea: (Can be altered in any way!)

So what I’m thinking so far is that Ciel’s parents were, same as in the series, murdered. Perhaps by beings who knew what Ciel was, and wanted him because of it. It could be these people who take Ciel and sell him for a very hefty price at the underground auction. This is where Sebastian, who maybe came to the auction on a whim initially, buys him, intending to make him his apprentice. However, all Ciel cares about is revenge against those who slaughtered his parents, and as a demon, Sebastian could decide it best to form a contract with the young man; in exchange for teaching him how to use magic to seek out the revenge he so desperately craves, Ciel’s soul will belong to Sebastian for eternity, and he will become the demon’s apprentice. Blinded by hatred, Ciel doesn’t think twice about forming this contract and signing his soul away, unaware of what it could actually mean to become the apprentice of such a malevolent being.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back